Reviews for 100 Shots
GAMMA DAWN14 chapter 101 . 8/3/2012
GAMMA: HOLY FREAKIN SHIT! THIS TOOK FOR EVER TO FINISH WITH THE LITTLE FRE TIME I HAD!

DAWN14: Bravo my friend!
paradorx chapter 100 . 8/24/2011
Wow! I hope you're happy, because I read every single chapter in one go!

And I have to say, I'm really surprised that chapters so short could be so good.

I was skeptical when I read the first few chapters, because it hadn't quite occurred to me that they were so short for a reason. Looking back, I realize how gifted you are to fit so much in so few words. You always manage to pull off something in every chapter, always eliciting a response from me (and probably most of your other readers), which is weird for me. I rarely ever laugh or cry or feel empathic while reading fanfiction, even when I find it hilarious or heartbreaking.

That's why I'm shocked that your work evoked so many things with only one hundred words at your disposal. Really, well done! This is quite a feat!

Well, enough blabbing on my part. I absolutely adored this fanfic, and I can't wait to read your other stuff. I loved it when you randomly brought in Ichigo for a disclaimer, and I found your disclaimers witty.

As for which chapters to turn into longer oneshots, I have no idea. Honestly, I feel like you would know better than anyone which ideas you really think could expand upon and create something more intricate. I leave it to your excellent judgement.

And bravo, as you probably realized that by telling you all that (all of which I meant wholeheartedly), I just dodged having to choose only three from one hundred. To be honest, I just can't decide.

I think it's time I wrapped up this ramble. I've noticed that whenever I review a fanfic with many chapters for the first time, I squeeze all of my thoughts and opinions into one ridiculously long review. I just need to embarrass myself apparently.

Well, point is, I liked this fanfic. A lot.

Do I get any cookies?

It's probably to late for that, huh? Oh well.

Sincerely,

Paradox
darkshadows97 chapter 100 . 6/19/2011
is it really over already? *crys* it is nooooo!
kiriHa1367 chapter 100 . 6/14/2011
i really love this chapter! a nice romantic last chapter. awww! i'll this fic so much! (sequel?) XD nice job and goodluck for your future works! :D :D :D
kiriHa1367 chapter 99 . 6/14/2011
how sweet and romantic.! but at least it quits. roy will lay down his life for her and vice versa. it's really romantic.
kiriHa1367 chapter 98 . 6/14/2011
aww! i like the angst of this chapter. wow! the fic is done up to a hundred chapters! there's still three more when i last reviewed. awww...i'll miss this fic!
D-chi chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Wahaha, it's just a flesh wound! Riza is the Black Knight, and she never surrenders! It explains everything.
SparklyColours chapter 100 . 6/10/2011
Hey! Congrats on finishing!

Nice drabble!

-SparlyColours

P.S- I used to be StarPrincess999. I changed my username!
Mew Phong chapter 100 . 6/10/2011
Awww.. It's over thats sad... I live how you added Edwin in it too, and made it work! Good Job
Aprilup chapter 100 . 6/10/2011
i haven't reviewed this story in ages, and since it's completed it's finale, i have to say this: CONGRATS! :D your one shots are so meaningful and all it takes is 100 words . . . amazing. The one i would like to see expanded to a full length one shot is this one, the last one shot. :)
Ziryx chapter 100 . 6/9/2011
100th chapter, good way to end it!

i vote for underwater no futari
flipomatic chapter 100 . 6/9/2011
finally over, huh

this one was cute :)
Ziryx chapter 99 . 6/4/2011
Decent adaptation, this is a hard one to do

one more left! thanks for the pizza btw :D
SparklyColours chapter 99 . 6/4/2011
Yeah, that's true. Riza and Roy always put each other first.

OMG! Just one more!

Nice one! :D

-StarPrincess
Mew Phong chapter 99 . 6/4/2011
Well she is his bodyguard and more! Of course that would happen!