Reviews for The Case of the Elevator Enticement
murphycat chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wonderful story. I love the independent Della giving Perry hell!
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love this! Perry Mason thinking that she's his new secretary is funny. I definitely thought that too! :) I also think it's a nice twist that she wasn't! :) I like it. It cracked me up when Paul had to keep Della downstairs. :) I can see him doing that and I can see her saying everything she did when she found out it was Perry's idea. :) I also loved the ten years later part...but I would! :) I love this! :) Great job! :)
TB's LMC chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
What an awesome take on how Della came to work for Perry. I absolutely loved it! Not only was this very well-written and believable, but I just kept chuckling throughout at the way you captured both Perry and Della so well. Excellent fic, thank you for sharing it!
Nora Burnham chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Another fantastic story! One of the only authors I truly enjoy reading. A few more of these my dear and I might start writing fanfiction again. I do miss it.

Thanks for entertaining me tonight!
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I like the storyline, Captain. Keep up the great writing.
GraceBe chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Ahhhhhh! There you're! I missed you and your stories!

Very well done. The idea with the elevator was great and you added a wonderful group of people around Perry and Della. Their conversations were great and quite original.

Hope we don't have to wait very long for your next story.
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! It's perfect,just what we needed. Everything about it is wonderful, from Della's confrontation with Maryanne to their conversation in the diner, their bantering, his begging her to come work for him,her reaction...and the ending... a delight.

What can I say,you've done it again :)
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Okay, seriously, I could just type OMG enough times to use up the last 9925 characters available to me!

I loved Perry being right about the 'mystery' woman - even if he was wrong about who she was!

Agreeing to a week's test period then jumping forward ten years was funny and perfect!
Shakayla chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I LOVED it!

They have such good chemistry and the way they banter with each other - too much fun! This is definitely a wonderful "meet for the first time" story!

Well done, CW!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Absolutely LOVED it! Their chemistry is so wonderful!