Reviews for Infatuation
ObsessedWithYaoi chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
More please
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
But Jawn! He's so dark and your so light! Opposites attract!'
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Moriarty is scary! Well done really well-written

:D
Tipear chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I like it very much. Pleeeaaase tell me you'll write a sequel!
Apprenticethief chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Aw, I was hoping Sherlock would find out about Moriarty kissing John. I kinda wanted to see him fly off into some sort of jealous rage. He never did like to share after all. It would probably tick him off and worry him. I love that Moriarty did it in the first place, and his creepy infatuation made me laugh. What a strange man he is. Lol I hope you write more!
BatRocha chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I loved this for some odd reason I always liked moriaty.
blackhearteddestruction chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is a extrodinary story. I absolutely loved reading this story, the only problem I have with it is that it wasn't longer. It was so wonderfully written that when I found I had reached the end, I nearly cried.

I immensly enjoyed how Moriarty was infatuated with Watson was because he was they key to Sherlocks downfall. You took this concept and twisted it into a transcendent masterpiece.

Thank you for writing this story. I adored it and I hope to read more of your works in the future.

Blackhearteddistruction
Late Papers chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really liked this. I think you handled the characters well, and it is well written. Also, the epilogue-y final part made me smile. I really really like this.
Rosewall chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hmm,thought-provoking,very written and a good read.
Rosewall chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hmm,thought-provoking,very written and a good read.
junkie-munkie chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
ooooooh that was delightful and funny

"no shit shrelock", priceless!

and jim's just as infatuated with john as sherlock is ...nice

i wouldn't mind another chapter bout moriarty's attempts at getting john to gauge sherlock's reaction and then their attempts at ... i don't know

just saying