Reviews for Stormy Nights
brook chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
A beautiful story- a pleasure to read. Though Ziva's body is a field of scars a testament to her life; Gibbs reaction is sweet and tender. His kiss a testament to his love of her.
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Awww :) so good
gibbsluvr chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is a great story! Love the writing style. Keep it up!
abstractartist chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
A little late to this lovely, experimental one-parter. Beautiful descriptive quality to this. You always infuse such depth in your Gibbs/Ziva relationship. But this is special.

I imagine that any man seeing the kind of violence a woman like Ziva has experienced...especially physically visible on her person, would be afraid. Even if the danger was long over.

To have to reconcile that fear with the reality of their lifestyles, and accept it, was well portrayed here.

It's why the possibility of a Ziva/Gibbs pairing is so intriguing. They intrinsically would know and understand one another with few words needed.

Thanks for posting. :)
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This was simply beautiful. Beautifully written, beautifully worded and beautifully detailed. Excellent job.
sandlinerica chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was awesome, God I missed your writing! Please churn out some more!
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
CSIGurlie depth WAFF happy dance for me! :D

This is great...you have painted such a clear picture and it is all so credible, as well. The love and complete comfort between these is front and center, which is always a winner in my book. Nice job! )
Glentime chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Credible Zibbs story. I especially liked how you portrayed Gibbs.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I think the story of how Jenny and Ziva first worked together will go a long way to explain how Ziva came to NCIS.I've wondered about that for awhile.

Welcome back!
KuromiGrrl chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Yay! I really liked the story about how she got the scar. I'm very partial to Ziva/Gibbs stories and you ALWAYS write exceptional ones. Beautiful descriptions of everything. It was the perfect story to read before going to sleep. :-)
finlaure chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I have always been able to picture the two warriors together,, you just do this so beautifully. Thank you for the words to my mental pictures.
Zabby chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was very sweet, with just the little bit of their warrior histories. I liked it very much.