Reviews for Fragile Things
Thank you. I have so dearly missed these characters and appr coated the new and extended versions. Thank you please finish th story.
Scarlette Winter chapter 29 . 6/13
Favourite story ever. It's a shame it seems to be on hiatus.
Asmodeus Black chapter 29 . 5/15
Hopefully you plan to continue this master piece soon
FelixFelicis02 chapter 29 . 3/5
This is amazing! I absolutely love everything about it; the storyline, Elaina's character, the way you've written all the other characters, Elaina's past and everything else about the story. It's so unique and well written and has kept me reading non-stop for hours on end( it's 3 am right now and I have school ). It's a masterpiece. I know you haven't updated in several years and it's highly unlikely that you'll even receive this review, let alone update, but I'm hoping against all hope that you decide to update this story again and get inspired to write more, because you're honestly amazing at it. And you've left the story at such a frustrating part in the plot! You have to resolve this! I hope you decide to come back to this, because it's truly amazing. x
madgeundersee05 chapter 29 . 12/14/2016
please please make another chapter..at least upto a time they all made up...please this is so good
Guest chapter 29 . 12/14/2016
This is amazing! Best Sirius/oc fic! Pls. continue:)
Lewtam chapter 29 . 11/24/2016
Argh please come back to this. This so good and it's been ages since I've found a Sirius OC that I've been avidly interested in! Please continue, it's been a while but your write so well and I love the story and i really really need to know what happens! Please!
YourEverydayEdit chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
The names of James' parents are Charlus and Dorea Potter for most fanfiction. but the official names are Fleamont and Euphemia.
Captain of the Quidditch Team chapter 29 . 10/7/2016
um, please update this. i binged it thinking it was finished and now i am very sad.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/8/2016
Missing this story more than anything else on this website. Hope you come back soon!
Yuudie chapter 29 . 6/24/2016
I wish you could update this story, it's so good! One of my new favorites
Guest chapter 29 . 6/5/2016
Please for the sake of my sanity update this at some stage if possible! It hands down has to be one of the best Sirius Black FFs I've ever read. It only took me a day to read everything and I need more! You're honestly amazing, well done for what you have so far!
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 29 . 3/8/2016
I just found your story and I absolutely LOVE it... really good Sirius/OC stories are so rare and yours is so GOOD! Are you planning on continuing it anytime soon? I would love to read more... to see the boys reconcile with Elaina... please update...
ImpeccablyBlonde chapter 29 . 12/19/2015
it's a shame this story is abandoned since I just found my new favourite. you're an excellent writer and I hope this gets updated sometime soon.
Nakamoto Taree chapter 29 . 11/25/2015
I'm really sad this hasn't been updated in a long time. I really, really found this story enjoyable. A shame it's abandoned. :/