Reviews for Fragile Things
GlamGirl chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
You need to continue this. It is really good but please continue or do a sequel.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
Please update ! I'm in love with your story , when I saw you'd updated I was so excited I fell off my bed please update! It doesn't even need to be tht good Chapter 29 was one of my favorites
DecentExposure chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
I've just spent HOURS putting off a shit ton of school work reading this. I skipped a meeting, too. Oh. My. God. This is perfect, like really, truly, brilliantly perfect. Please don't give up on this, I'm dying for another update. Wow. Bravo.
School of Seven Bells chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
Yay, you updated!
Congrats on the marriage and the sudden burst of inspiration - writer's block sucks but it's so nice when it's gone.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
Derek is amazing oh my gosh
Guest chapter 29 . 3/3/2014
I AM SO GLAD YOU FINALLY UPDATED.

I kid you not when I say that I have bookmarked this page and check up on it at least once a week, and I have been doing so for the past year. It's probably the only fanfiction that I am so consistent with, despite the (extremely) late updates. Please update soon. [And more frequently]

Love,
A dedicated reader of yours xx
chemistrygoddess chapter 29 . 3/2/2014
So good! I've been waiting for ages for an update and actually reread the entire story from start to finish last week! Can't wait to see what happens next with Elaina!
AngelGirl2000 chapter 29 . 2/27/2014
Omg, I just read this ONLY yesterday, but I finished it up until here! This is amazing, there's nothing else to describe it. Keep it up!
Mi-chan1991 chapter 29 . 2/20/2014
Nice story! I do wish that James and Sirius would stop being such prats and pull their heads out of their asses already.
I can scarcely wait for the next chapter!
Shes-The-Proto-Type chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
AN UPDATE YES BABY YEYEYE
I adore this story and I'm do glad you've graced us with an update, so thank you! :) Wonderful, wonderful!
Minnie chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
Congratulations on the wedding! It's understandable you haven't been updating, and although I was practically crying from lack of updates, I think you are an amazing writer, and I can totally sympathize with you right now. I think a part of me died inside when you said this story is on hiatus, but that's fine and I can't say I'm consistent in writing, either, I'll just resort to hoping you have a miraculous surge of inspiration and post 10 chapters within the week ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/23/2013
hope you continue!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Ahhhh good luck with your writers block, I can relate to that. Hopefully it works itself out soon! I'll just reread this a dozen times while I wait haha. You're just having a mid-writer-crisis. Maybe taking a short break will help i.e not not writing because your life is so busy but rather not writing and relaxing or something. I find a break helps sometimes rather than trying to force words.
And congratulations on your wedding it sounds beautiful! I'm glad you feel better.
BumbleJay chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Hi new reader to this story. I totally love it and everything about it. I'm a little upset that I start reading just as you go on Hiatis. Darn. All well.
I'm glad about your wedding as well. I hope it was everything you wanted.
Writers block? Terrible! I hate it so much. GAH! The advice of a total random on he Internet? Skip the part you can't write and write the next, then go back and fill in the gaps. I do it all the time.
Hope you start up soon, cause I'm loving the story so far.
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Oops, forgot to say last chapter but congrats in the engagement!

Oh this is so good! I can't believe this is the last chapter this far. I do hope you update soon, this is fantastic!