Reviews for Fragile Things
Yuudie chapter 29 . 6/24
I wish you could update this story, it's so good! One of my new favorites
Please for the sake of my sanity update this at some stage if possible! It hands down has to be one of the best Sirius Black FFs I've ever read. It only took me a day to read everything and I need more! You're honestly amazing, well done for what you have so far!
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 29 . 3/8
I just found your story and I absolutely LOVE it... really good Sirius/OC stories are so rare and yours is so GOOD! Are you planning on continuing it anytime soon? I would love to read more... to see the boys reconcile with Elaina... please update...
ImpeccablyBlonde chapter 29 . 12/19/2015
it's a shame this story is abandoned since I just found my new favourite. you're an excellent writer and I hope this gets updated sometime soon.
Nakamoto Taree chapter 29 . 11/25/2015
I'm really sad this hasn't been updated in a long time. I really, really found this story enjoyable. A shame it's abandoned. :/
Guest chapter 29 . 5/29/2015
Please update soon !
mabel chapter 29 . 4/16/2015
This story is amazing. I don't know if you're continuing it, but I really hope you are! You're an brilliant writer, and would love to see more of this storyline.
nightmareparade chapter 29 . 3/17/2015
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this!
GlamGirl chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
You need to continue this. It is really good but please continue or do a sequel.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
Please update ! I'm in love with your story , when I saw you'd updated I was so excited I fell off my bed please update! It doesn't even need to be tht good Chapter 29 was one of my favorites
DecentExposure chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
I've just spent HOURS putting off a shit ton of school work reading this. I skipped a meeting, too. Oh. My. God. This is perfect, like really, truly, brilliantly perfect. Please don't give up on this, I'm dying for another update. Wow. Bravo.
School of Seven Bells chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
Yay, you updated!
Congrats on the marriage and the sudden burst of inspiration - writer's block sucks but it's so nice when it's gone.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
Derek is amazing oh my gosh
Guest chapter 29 . 3/3/2014
I AM SO GLAD YOU FINALLY UPDATED.

I kid you not when I say that I have bookmarked this page and check up on it at least once a week, and I have been doing so for the past year. It's probably the only fanfiction that I am so consistent with, despite the (extremely) late updates. Please update soon. [And more frequently]

Love,
A dedicated reader of yours xx
chemistrygoddess chapter 29 . 3/2/2014
So good! I've been waiting for ages for an update and actually reread the entire story from start to finish last week! Can't wait to see what happens next with Elaina!