Reviews for Fragile Things
madgeundersee05 chapter 29 . 12/14/2016
please please make another chapter..at least upto a time they all made up...please this is so good
Guest chapter 29 . 12/14/2016
This is amazing! Best Sirius/oc fic! Pls. continue:)
Lewtam chapter 29 . 11/24/2016
Argh please come back to this. This so good and it's been ages since I've found a Sirius OC that I've been avidly interested in! Please continue, it's been a while but your write so well and I love the story and i really really need to know what happens! Please!
YourEverydayEdit chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
The names of James' parents are Charlus and Dorea Potter for most fanfiction. but the official names are Fleamont and Euphemia.
Captain of the Quidditch Team chapter 29 . 10/7/2016
um, please update this. i binged it thinking it was finished and now i am very sad.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/8/2016
Missing this story more than anything else on this website. Hope you come back soon!
Yuudie chapter 29 . 6/24/2016
I wish you could update this story, it's so good! One of my new favorites
Guest chapter 29 . 6/5/2016
Please for the sake of my sanity update this at some stage if possible! It hands down has to be one of the best Sirius Black FFs I've ever read. It only took me a day to read everything and I need more! You're honestly amazing, well done for what you have so far!
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 29 . 3/8/2016
I just found your story and I absolutely LOVE it... really good Sirius/OC stories are so rare and yours is so GOOD! Are you planning on continuing it anytime soon? I would love to read more... to see the boys reconcile with Elaina... please update...
ImpeccablyBlonde chapter 29 . 12/19/2015
it's a shame this story is abandoned since I just found my new favourite. you're an excellent writer and I hope this gets updated sometime soon.
Nakamoto Taree chapter 29 . 11/25/2015
I'm really sad this hasn't been updated in a long time. I really, really found this story enjoyable. A shame it's abandoned. :/
Guest chapter 29 . 5/29/2015
Please update soon !
mabel chapter 29 . 4/16/2015
This story is amazing. I don't know if you're continuing it, but I really hope you are! You're an brilliant writer, and would love to see more of this storyline.
nightmareparade chapter 29 . 3/17/2015
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this!
GlamGirl chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
You need to continue this. It is really good but please continue or do a sequel.