Reviews for Before and After Death
starfire25 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
it works for me. interesting. i like it. post more soon.
boojum chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Okay, so Part 2 should be posted by Saturday? WHICH SATURDAY?!

Or did Med school get in the way? In which case, congratulations!

(What do hamsters and elderberries have to do with this? I never read the comic - are they from there?)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Another great part, I loved how Jensen included the word 'hot' in every show he mentioned, that little raggamuffin! Any more?
:D
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
this is great! can't wait till next chapter!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I really enjoyed this so far and was just wondering, will you be posting another chapter or have you decided to leave it there? I'd like to see more as everyone was very in character and the dialogue - particularly the bits about Red vs Blue - was very funny.
samson28 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
hope you post the next part. great stuff.
KDean9 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
:OOO ohhh that was great part1! ah loved it Not that many fics of the losers so im soo happy to find 1 finished or still going on:DD pleaseeee dont stop! you left us hanging please keep going your doing great love this story ah! please and thank youu:)))))))))))
Luna0202 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is really good. I hope you update soon!
anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
So, um, not to hurry you or nothing, because I would never do something like that, but, yeah, where's part two? XD

Seriously, this is very, very good. I really can't wait to read more.
dustykingdom chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Really interesting! That was pretty funny when Clay came in and Jensen was talking about the HALO stuff. Haha, yeah, made me laugh. Anyways, I think your writing is really good, so keep up the good work! I hope you update soon!
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i do like this. it is very good. i look forward to what you post here next. :)
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Haha, aww poor Jensen! I love him talking to himself, that was too funny! :D
gottalovealoser chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Concussed Jensen would totally talk about red vs blue! I am really lovin this Aisha is such a great care giver even if she'll never admit it. Clay still trying to take care of his team before himself very cute. I wish we knew cougs was ok. I mean i know he is but i mean i'm surprised Jensen hasn't been particularly adamant about seeing Cougs and Pooch. I totally see what Jensen is going through though i got a mild concussion on time and the whole stay awake keep talking you just find your self talking about anything. LOL well I love it and can't wait to see whats next! XD
Amee-p chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i loved it! real treat to read. please post part two very soon! i do love a hurt jensen! the more hurt the better!
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I love it love it love it

*hugs jensen whump*