Reviews for Lonely Nights
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I like it, it was like an after school behind the scenes type of thing, it gives you that look into the kids personal lives and reminds you that behind the drama they are teenagers and they do normal teenage things and everything isn't so dramatic ya know, so I like this

MC over and out
pictureofsuccess chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This has been in my favorites for a while now, though I never reviewed. So, I just wanted to say that this story is what I wish Glee was. The small moments, where you get a feel for how the characters act and connect outside of the choir room. It kind of gives me Friday Night Lights vibes, which can only be a good thing.
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ooh. Thought it was lovely, compelling and subtle - great job.
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
i loved it! so cute. i can't wait until you produce a multi-chapter fic!
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Lovely! Great read! You write very nicely, and I could almost see the two of them oozing sexiness, haha. :P
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love how compelling this is. Kind of addictive. You just kept wanting to read more and more, and then it ended. Man, I could have read this one for awhile. Brittany&Santana are just amazingness like that. Great job :)
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was really cool. Kind of like how everything must have been before Glee.
Ricepaper.Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
GORGEOUS!

ughh, absoloutley grgeous. Your descriptions. The way it flows. Just... . I love this so so much. Short and tantalizing and just... perfect :D