Reviews for Sookehverse: The Dead Couple
Rebelina11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I side with Jessica regarding the actress that played Rogue on X-Men... Ahem! Horribly cast for other roles... Ahem! Too skinny with Letterman teeth. I'm sure she's a lovely person.

Bill throwing people under the bus? What? He tried to do that in my story but Sookie didn't take the bait. She's also of the mind that he's creepy. I wonder why...
Bvee chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I don't know what to say. I'm sitting here with a smirky smile, shaking my head. Love that Andy's taking control of the situation! You say there is more vamp Andy. i'm going to go look now :)
gempire chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was wicked :)

You built the tension well, flicking between the past and the present with a light dusting of humour...until the payoff. Vamp Andy had attitude and I like how he put Bill in his place.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories

Gemma
Modiggy chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
OMG! Poking fun of Anna P.? I laughed hahahahahahahahaha! Bill the great grandpappy? LMAOROFL
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
LMAO! That had me laughing the entire time. Thank you for sharing.
mmalaford chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
OMG I almost fell off my chair laughing. Thanks so much!
Dead Addict chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Great short. VERY entertaining. Thanks for it!
HonoraRiverstone chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great twist to the story. Loved it! Bon Temps first vampire deputy! Bud will love it. hahaha

Look forward to seeing more of Vampire Andy.
NelBearPig chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was fun
hdgcat chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
The whole time I'm reading this, I'm waiting for something bad to happen to Bill, then I remembered that he doesn't die in this one! LOL!

"people aren't afraid of you cuz you're a vampire, they're afraid cuz you're THAT guy" LOL!

Oh, boy, I've seen alot of that guy over the years. Most of them were just really sad. I was getting a little crestfallen with Bill in this one.

I love Andy B too. I'm trying to figure out how to insert him into one of my fics
TheVikingsMistress chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Love Love Love Vamp Andy! Hehe...bill loves blending those family ties... Sounds more like West Virginia than Louisiana :) lol
kaisanders chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Fun Story! Nice use of seldom used characters!
brooky chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
FANTASTIC-Really enjoyed this; hope for you to update soon.

I would love to see HBO come out with a line of Polo Shirts with a blood drop as a logo.
LB123 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
ANDY? Really, ANDY? lol I thought it was going to be Jason. Great twist!

Love him trying to talk with the fangs, which Jessica helped with right away - already she's a better maker than Bill! Love how Andy just launches right in to trying to take things over. Totally suits his character. I think Bill is in for a rude awakening, and if anyone can get through to him I think Andy has a real shot!

So, another story? I really hope you'll still keep up with ROTSS. I am desperate for the day Bill is turfed from that house, sun hat and all. lol

Great job! Thanks!
Suki59 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Take a bow, Miral! You definitely met the challenge. Andy makes a very unexpected vampire. Who knew that even a newbie like Andy could still teach Bill a few things? You had me actually feeling sorry for Bill! Ha! Thanks for taking the challenge. Great job!