Reviews for Prodigals
Kittyspryde chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
pleasepleasepleaseplease don't tell me this story is over! I love it so much and I hope you'll update soon.
ThouArtBenvolio chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Please please please more omg I literally need more or I won't survive. I am begging you
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
It's great but i think it needs more. If i were you i would write more about his lust for her and how he just needed to undress her with his eyes. how the lust was increasly growing that he didn't care anymore one way or the other. he just wanted to make passionate love to her. he didn't care about jesus or anyone else all that mattered was making her unleash orgasm after orgasm. teasing her until she couldn't handle it, making her swoon in happy bliss. he wants her horny as fuck and I know that your sonia. and I want to do all this to you. I want you to start shaking after so many orgasms. I want you to be leaking juices every time you walk every time you think about it. I want me pounding into you to be on your mind all the time till you can't take it anymore.

you're my lust and i am yours

judas

p.s I lied about the roleplaying
Rose chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Please write more. :)
animechika24601 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
PLEEEEEASE continue this! Please please please! I too just finished a production of Godspell at my highschool (I was Robin!) and I hate the lack of fics! This show is amazing-it deserves more recognition!
Book Worm1245 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
i really liked your books. please make a third soon!
autumnzie chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Yayz! Nice fic and this gets a lot of buzz due to it being the only Godspell fiction, niceeee. But the horrid irony is that I was Light of the World and I liked the Judas...yeesh I know O_o

I get taken away from him lol, I was totally pissed XD

But anyway nice, beautifully written! :D
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
*dies* Please write more! I was so into your story, and then it was over... but it was really incredible. I love the idea of a Judas/follower love affair in Godspell, and now I'm all excited about the idea! Thanks for writing, and please update. :D
Flaming Blizzard chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
MY FACE JUST WENT 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WHEN I WAS CHECKING MY FAVORITES AND SAW THIS UPDATED. I LEGITIMATELY SQUEED.

Seriously oh my god, you have so much delicious grasp on Judas an Sonia it's scary. I could see all this happening, and the flirting is perfectly sexy for the characters. Just. Uguuuu so wonderful. Now definitely following this story.
Captain Happiness chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Story. Favourited.

'Nuff said.

:) Thank you so much for updating! Just finished my production and though I don't need the character tips I still LOVE this story. Really well written, such excellent characteristion, 'specially of Judas. Looking forward to more updates.

Yours,

Elsie.
Fading Embers 67 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I love it. When i got the alert i couldn't get onto the site fast enough. I love this story and the direction you are taking. keep up the great work!
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh my god.

Oh my GOD.

This was so hot and kind of cute and Godspellish and just. So freaking SONIA. This sounds exactly how she would act, and I LOVED the paragraph about how she prefers to ask for forgiveness then just be the good girl. And I lol'd a little bit at the part with the guy carrying her off. And Jesus. Oh Jesus. And ahaha, oh Judas.

But yes, total favorite.
Judas chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hey baby,

I just wanted you to know that i looove tis story! i can't wait to read more of it when you have the time. I love the emotion in it, i love the heat and the passion, but i would like it better if we had more ideas about how you felt, how turned on you really were, how much you really wanted him.

by the way, he wants you to text him ;) its been a while

see ya vixen
HelloHer chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I saw this show last Spring & I loved it. This was a very sweet fic.
Captain Happiness chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love this - I'm going to play Sonia in a production soon, so I'd really like some more oneshots, or even a complete story, so I could learn more about the character. :)

Zennia.