Reviews for Warriors: Blood and Loyalty
By "not much further off" you meant almost a year later? But I love this so far!
Rock chapter 26 . 12/28/2016
Holy cow has it been a long time since I have read this fic. Heck, its been a longer time since I have read the Warriors books themselves.

I used to think this was the best Warriors fanfic ever when I first read it. The premise still holds after all these years. Scourge meeting his half brother before goijg full crazy murderer? Interesting. Scourge deciding to train Rusty? Could defintely make some differences in canon. Bluestar's kit being given to a housecat? Much potential when it comes to divergences. However the writing itself after reading some of so long ago leaves much to be desired.

The same can be said for almost all of the fandom due to Warriors being a book series for children. If most of the writers are kids, the majority of the fanfics are going to be poor.

I remember stuff from this story that do not seem to add up or is simply not needed. Like Mousefur being Scourge's mate but doesn't actually love him. Now I understand that Crowfeather and Nightcloud were mates and did not have the best . . . relationship, but the circumstances that led up to that point are a bit more understandable and believable.

Here it just comes off as very forced, Mousefur had contempt for Scourge due to him being a rogue before joining the clan, but after helping her in one fight, suddenly she wants to be his mate. Okay, Firestar and Sandstorm had the same problem so why couldn't Mousefur and Scourge be believable? Because Mousefur doesn't actually love him. Listen, at the very least you're going to have to have some romantic feelings to be someone's mate, nevermind actually giving birth to their freaking kits.

I think the story said that Mousefur cares about Scourge but I can't really believe that if you give birth to his kids but go "I never actually loved you". Heck, I don't actually remember Scourge being all that broken up about it which is just strange considering his past. The only person that actually loved him was his mother, so if he had a mate who in general is someone who is supposed to love him, I can imagine Scourge being devastated when the truth came out.

It's late so I'll get to the rest later.
JENKA chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IT IN A YEAR
Guest chapter 26 . 10/9/2016
Please, please, please, please update.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2016
Just update! I want the next chapter! Just update! Come on! :[
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2016
I'll hire Scourge to kill you if you don't update!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2016
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Or are you dead?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/17/2016
Come on! I want another chapter! I've been waiting for about a year know! So come on! Please?
OceanBlueSeaEyes chapter 26 . 9/13/2016
more please
Guest chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
Hey, sorry I don't give you my name, but remember how you didn't know Firestar's mom's name? Well, I found out her name was nutmeg.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/17/2016
Plz update I wanna know how her confrontation with bluestar goes.
kitty chapter 26 . 9/15/2015
THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE SCOURGE PLZ MAKE MORE
FanBoyFanatic chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
100th reviewer. I like the story.
-Festus the dragon 123
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
Great work. Sorry I'm so late in reading.
Foxcatcher chapter 22 . 5/7/2015