Reviews for The Jedi Target
INTmanOFmystery chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
I greatly enjoyed this book and I cannot wait to read your other works! I received your email and completely understand that this is your first work and I look forward to the character development in the future! i have a lot of reading to do...
INTmanOFmystery chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
It seems as though, contrary to canon, that Obi-wan seems weak in his connection with the force and is unable to sense things that a mere padawan can sense.
INTmanOFmystery chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
all of this time passing mid story seems a little out of place. This leaves the story vulnerable to plot holes
INTmanOFmystery chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I believe the developing story is very gripping. I do wish that i could delve into details. I hope in your more recent stories you do not skimp on any acute details of both the scenery and the situations at hand.
INTmanOFmystery chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I am only just beginning to read your work, so I assume sasha/your character is elaborated upon in the future; however, I must say that the expansion of so much information regarding her past seemed very rushed and haphazardly portrayed. I hope to see a little more timely unfolding of events.
katierosefun chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Hahahahahaha! Poor Anakin!
katierosefun chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I was reading the Jedi Trials book ten and then I realized that I should start from the beginning so here I am! This is really good so far!
Venator77 chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Awesome story.
Katerinaki chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Hi.

So I think your story has potential, but the writing is a bit unrefined. There are more than a few grammar mistakes and in a few places you started to give us a lot of back story all at once. When you're starting with relationships that are already established, you don't need to go back and feel like you have to explain everything. Let the characters do the talking. As readers we can't keep description and back story and the main plot all in our heads at once. Just let the interactions of the characters do the explaining and when the time comes for back story, it will be incorporated more naturally.

-Katerinaki
Katerinaki chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Hi.

-Katerinaki
Ameliaxox chapter 18 . 2/8/2012
i absolutely love this story, every chapter. well done
xAlphaReyx chapter 18 . 11/14/2010
Wow! Good ending! That nearly made me cry, when Halla and Taren were reunited *Sniffs*

Hope to see the others soon.
xAlphaReyx chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
More! Write a sequel!
Casscat chapter 16 . 11/5/2010
please continue! I LOVE IT!
xAlphaReyx chapter 16 . 11/4/2010
That was unexpected! Wow!