Reviews for Underneath My Being is a Road that Disappeared
The-Sun-Princess chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
All I can say is d'aaawwwww _ adorable
TemperTemper chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
This was just lovely. You managed to keep them so IC throughout.

Here via rec from biba79 :)
Biba79 chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Awwww. Lil Ellie!

Not only I approve of the gender, but I also approve of the name. You did good, and you didn't even have me bugging you about baby!fic when you wrote this. I'm very proud!

I love how Bren was in labor for a long time, but she wanted to finish her novel first. haha. Obviously she would do that. I'm glad that Booth noticed it and took her to the hospital. haha!

I loved this story. I want a sequel. Remember I said I would bug you about that. Well, GET READY!
Biba79 chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Woah. what a fun chapter.

Booth wakes up, Bren gets arrested and they decide to move in together for good.

I like how she told him she was ready, and she didn't need the 3 months to decide. Poor Booth, he was drugged up. hahahah!

I love it so far. Now onto the epilogue. *sniff sniff* This is almost over and it's making me sad!
Biba79 chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
You are trying to kill Booth while she's pregnant? And you say you are not good at angst? Yeah right. That's a meter 5 for sure.

I can't believe she convinced Booth to let her come, but I guess if she didn't, he would have died. So, that was good.

I know he will wake up, because I know you. So I'm not worried!
Biba79 chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Like I said, I was hoping this would turn into a Parker is missing, but this angst was just as amazing. I love how conflicted she was because she loved their daughter way too much. That goes to show you how she will make an excellent mother.

I'm glad that Booth found her and talked to her, and they even had a romantic baby kick moment. Awwww!

All seems good now. Just waiting to see what happens next! haha! Hopefully there will be more angst!
Biba79 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
It's angsty to the max in this chapter. I love how they are pissed at each other and still, they are there and sleeping in the same bed.

That's what real couples do, Bones! I'm glad she stayed.

Looking forward to more!
Biba79 chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
YAY!

It's a girl.

I'm so excited right now, you have no idea.

I also love how he got her a rocking chair.

Did I tell you it's a GIRL?

Yep.

That's all I got for this review, no bitching. I'm happy!
Biba79 chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
I love that they are doing an experiment and Bren is giving a try to live together. I really hope it works out. And Bren is awesome to going to live with Booth for 3 months just because of Parker.

You keep saying how Bren loves angry sex and wall sex, but you don't show us. That's so unfair. I think you should write an angry sex fic! Angry Sex Smutty Fic! I say go for it! :P

Next chapter!
Biba79 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I love their fights, her fight with trying not to throw up, and everything about this chapter.

They should have practice before telling Max. hahahaha!

It was so cute them getting an ultrasound. And she cried. SHE CRIED. She's evolving and that's great.
Biba79 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ah. This was made of awesome!

I loved how scared and afraid she was. No wonder she didn't want to drink any tequila.

I can't imagine what it was like for her to wait for a week knowing that the possibility that she was pregnant was pretty high, especially after the first test. And alone, because she hadn't told anyone. Dealing with it, must have been hard, and after getting that phone call must have been scary.

Although she knows that Booth will be there to support her through anything and this is another step that she will love eventually.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Woot! Off I go!
rbutler chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
oh yay, this is working again - alas, all my brilliant thoughts disappeared in the time between I read this story and the review function was working...I thought everyone was very in character, which is always awesome. My Brennan is perhaps too self-assured. You capture her caution and difficulty moving forward in their relationship very well.

I especially liked Rebecca and Brennan being tandem mama bears at Parker's hockey game and Max's description of Brennan's birth. And LOVED Booth's "maybe our clothes should be together" invitation to cohabitate- that's so Boothy!
mrscribble chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
so after the incredibly sweet review you left me I clicked on your page and proceeded to read all of your Bones fic and I have to say that you are an INCREDIBLE writer for this fandom and you write the characters perfectly. Their banter is just spot on and your Brennan voice especially is just perfect, probably the best I've read in the fandom since I got into it. I'm looking forward to reading anything else you write! :)
eitoph chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
I don't know why I've never read this fic before because it has to be one of the best Bones baby!fics out there. I just adore your writing style, your detail and your take on B&B as a couple - it feels so them, and so real - you just do them justice in a way that seems so tricky for just about everyone else.

I'm going to be fangirling all over your fic from here on in - your writing has me absolutely hooked :)
carolfd chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
Terrific story, Sunsetdreamer. Poignent sometimes, funny others - especially the labor and birth chapter!

I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »