Reviews for The Paradigm Alteration
brendafay chapter 26 . 5/23
Iagan chapter 26 . 4/10
Platinum Blondie chapter 26 . 1/2
I really enjoyed this story, especially how you developed the relationship between Penny and Sheldon, and the reactions of Leonard to what is going on around him. Although it isn't marked as complete, I think the last chapter ends in a way that lets the reader use their own imagination about what happens next.
BakenandEggs chapter 26 . 12/12/2016
Hey, this story is awesome! I really hope that it is still in the back of your mind and that you will come back and finish it one day.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
They are just too adorable and cute together! XD
You write them so well! :D
Everlasting Harmony chapter 26 . 8/28/2016
NOOOOOOOO, it's been so looong. And this story is so good. I wish for an update
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
LOL, still a wacko yes indeed XD
Chaoshift chapter 26 . 4/6/2016
Brilliant yet funny, a good blend of emotional tension and humor.
Mischief101 chapter 26 . 2/3/2016
What happened to more to come soon? I think our definitions of soon are different. I love that story. Great job. Hopefully of come back to it at some point but even if you don't at least they're together now
DarkFay chapter 26 . 1/7/2016
I really like this story! It's not rushed, the characters don't seem to be acting unusual, no one is evil...it's great! I highly anticipate any updates you have coming. I hope it's soon! Pleeeeease? ;-)
irat chapter 26 . 1/2/2016
I just reread your fanfiction and still love it. I know that you did not update this story in quiete a while. But still...hope springs eternal and all that. Maybe...?
Phantom9292 chapter 26 . 11/17/2015
I don't actually watch the big bang theory but I've found this story to be amazing as well as several others like it. Anyways good job and I look forward to the next chapter.
l.vFoxtrot chapter 26 . 10/31/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY PLXS CONTINUE ITTYTTTTT TnT THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME PLSSSSSSSSSSSS
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Bwahahahahaha oh Penny
Robert12774 chapter 26 . 9/17/2015
Its a shame you never finnished your story still enjoyed reading it
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »