Reviews for The Paradigm Alteration
Hopefully everybody can move forward and better themselves.
JPElles chapter 26 . 4/12
Abandoned? That makes me sad. :(
I hope to see more.
kimjo2 chapter 26 . 3/23
Sorry you abandoned the story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much
Sabie0521 chapter 26 . 2/28
I hope you take up this story again. I really like it. :)
Yin - Yang M chapter 26 . 2/25
Love it. And the expression on Lerond face priceless
Moonflower26 chapter 26 . 2/19
How soon is 'more' to come? I understood that the story had been incomplete when I started, but to read all those 26 chapters and discover the story stopped at the point where Penny and Sheldon finally started dating is a bit of a shock.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 3 . 2/2
Loved this
saashi samy chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
i really like the story
saashi samy chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
very funny

i like the end
SusanMarieS chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
Well this is hilarious. Thanks for all the effort put forth.
fangirl1699 chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
Leonard in this chapter was a little bit out of character. I don't think he would really react like that just because he still wants to be in a relationship with Penny.
Vemla chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Awesome story! It is unbelievably well written and I really enjoyed reading it :) I know that it has been quite some time, to say the least, since you updated it but I still hope that you one day will finish it ;)
WENN9366 chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
I've really enjoyed your story, and I hope someday that your muse comes back to finish it. You did an awesome job with the characters' personalities, especially Sheldon. I was a wonderful little read, but I would love to see how/when/if Sheldon finally caves into biological urges over protocol. LOL! Good work!
liltle chapter 26 . 4/1/2014
You know, even if you leave it at that, it does look feel like an acceptable and amusing ending. I'm glad you went for a hiatus after they had agreed to enter into a relationship. I'm not sure why you're in a hiatus or discontinuing this but I wish you well in life.

I love every second of this story. I especially love Penny in this. She's so fun to read and very in-character that I could just visualise her actually acting out the scenes. Actually, all the characters do. They were so in-character and the way you reached to this point was nicely done. It was at a very reasonable pace and I like that we get to explore more on Sheldon's degree of tolerance with Penny, especially the touchings. The three others were also hilarious in this; I enjoyed every minute of reading about their silly plannings and ditching Sheldon on Penny, and that last scene where Leonard just stared back at the two in shock. Lovely. Great story!
AnaidT chapter 26 . 3/6/2014
Oh this story is so great! I've had a blast reading it. It's a shame you couldn't finish it :(
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »