Reviews for The Paradigm Alteration
liltle chapter 26 . 4/1
You know, even if you leave it at that, it does look feel like an acceptable and amusing ending. I'm glad you went for a hiatus after they had agreed to enter into a relationship. I'm not sure why you're in a hiatus or discontinuing this but I wish you well in life.

I love every second of this story. I especially love Penny in this. She's so fun to read and very in-character that I could just visualise her actually acting out the scenes. Actually, all the characters do. They were so in-character and the way you reached to this point was nicely done. It was at a very reasonable pace and I like that we get to explore more on Sheldon's degree of tolerance with Penny, especially the touchings. The three others were also hilarious in this; I enjoyed every minute of reading about their silly plannings and ditching Sheldon on Penny, and that last scene where Leonard just stared back at the two in shock. Lovely. Great story!
AnaidT chapter 26 . 3/6
Oh this story is so great! I've had a blast reading it. It's a shame you couldn't finish it :(
Willow Grace chapter 26 . 3/4
Love this fic! Gr8 Job! Plz update...
Vengenceonu chapter 26 . 2/25
Good
nice story, if sheldon and penny were to start dating this seems like a plausible scenario (although in my head that would never happen). It will take time and sheldon will be an ass from time to time.

Sorry you never finished the story but it does and in a decent way as it is. A new step is taken and the rest is up to the readers imagination.
Spirix chapter 26 . 2/18
Keep up the good work.

Rix
Tanwi chapter 26 . 2/15
"More to come soon" aaaaaand -never writes again-.
anonymous chapter 26 . 2/13
Uuuuuuuuupdate! _
sfiddy chapter 26 . 2/1
Adorbs. Are you really continuing it?
sfiddy chapter 20 . 2/1
I don't remember if I've read or reviewed this story before, but it's MAGNIFICENT. This isn't a fandom I routinely read and I'm so glad I am. This is such a nice story with the heartfelt moments I wish the show has more of these days. I can not wait to read to read more. Loving it.
Book girl fan chapter 26 . 1/16
I think Leonard accidentally became the third wheel on their date. I really don't think he was expecting that!
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 1/16
Yay for writer hugs!
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 1/15
Oh man, she just crossed so many boundaries there.
FairDrea chapter 9 . 1/2
Okay, now I have to review this one too. You're not making it easy to get through this an leave all commentary at the end but I doubt you mind having more reviews ;) I know I wouldn't!
What I loved the most about this is how realistic you were with the phone call. I mean, seriously...how many people would handle a conversation like that as accurately as you just did? Making sure to use job-searching etiquette to a t?! That's amazing that you did that. I've searched for a LOT of jobs...a LOT...and I know not only from classes but from experience that when someone calls you for an interview, you lie through your teeth and make sure you do whatever it takes to make that interview and make it at a time that's convenient for them, not yourself. I seriously, seriously appreciated that entire scene right there!
FairDrea chapter 6 . 1/2
OMG I wasn't going to review until I was fully caught up...but I LOVED the end of this chapter. LOVED IT! I just recently fell victim to Shenny and have been tearing through the fandom for a fix like a crazed fangirl. And this is a little slice of heaven I've been really enjoying. So far I've just hit up a few one shots here and there but gave in to multi-chapters today and so far, with this being the first one, I haven't been disappointed at all. The writing is good, the tension between Sheldon and Penny is addictive and if you're not doing this with a beta, I applaud you for relatively no errors that I've stumbled across at all.
I'm really looking forward to reading the remainder of this! :)
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »