Reviews for The Long Second Life of Edward Cullen
thatwriterchic chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH. MY. GOD.

I did not expect that. I'm- I... I think I just died there right along with Edward. My heart is like, totally broken right now. Holy crap. Oh my God. Oh my God. I can't even think. Oh my God. That was amazing. I'm shattered. Oh my God. Bye. Oh my God. I am going to... do something else to get rid of this shattered feeling.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
oh my god this was so awful to read! had I any idea this would really happen, I never would have read this story. i avoid stories with major character death in them and have only read one other and that one also gave no warning. you are a good writer and free to write what you see fit, of course, but I wish I had some warning here.
AtheneNoctua92 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow, I did not see THAT coming!...Nice, very nice. I hate Bella in this one, she doesn't have the right to even cry, how could she do that, say all that and still say that she loves Edward! talk about bout a big fat hypocrite!

But still very good! Felt bad for Edward, I almosted expected him to get his revenge or something, that would have been better! But, really, amazing work! :D
JRDurham chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
wow wow wow.. intense.

yes, would love to know bella's pov
Amberdale chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
LMAO loved the review diagram... I am your #1 twi-tard fan. I was going to text you my opinion but since you are a review whore I thought I would say it here...LOVED IT Eddie yanking off is own dome was priceless. love your bestie Amberale :)
kab16 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
wow, you're really pushing for reviews there aren't you?

well, i liked it. it's a cool idea and the end was really good. i like the idea of it a lot.