Reviews for A Wet Dream
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
That was really good!
Thanks for sharing! I love the way that Minako and Rei are always so hot together. I think that's what happens when you mix love and passion, right? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hot.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Loved this whole last section~

(Minako nodded, grasping Rei's shoulders and pushing her back against the pillows. "I'm fluent in body language, Reiko." She took hold of Rei's hand and guided it between them. "Do you understand what I'm saying to you now, for instance?"

"I—think I have a fair idea, Mina." Minako gasped as Rei began to respond to the message. "But tell me more."

Finding herself incapable of speaking verbally, Minako slid her hands into Rei's hair and closed the gap between their lips.

It seemed Rei was quite fluent in body language herself—and Minako was looking forward to conversing with her for the rest of the night.)

Brilliant word play! Loved this fic~ 3
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Uh an ancient language indeed, i'm so glad it isnt dead!
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
"I'm fluent in body language, Reiko." LOL

Great one, thanks for sharing!

xoxoPAUxoxo
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
jajajaja! this one was so good lol, made me laugh the way rei was woken lol...just epic lol
Khmyh chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
A very lovely story, liked Minako's reaction towards the memory the most.

After reading this story, I'm sure I'm grinning like an idiot in front of the computer.
sailor-ice chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Haha yay I love this pure happiness and laughs totally brightened my day :D
Liulfrool chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
hooray for rei/mina fluff! and hooray for gemna!

p.s. if i expected an M rated fic after I saw the title,, am i becoming a hentai?:P
KM Rune chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
rotflol wow um i'm speechless