Reviews for Green Eyed Monsters Aren't So Bad
sandysea17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This was a great story.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Love it. I'm usually partial to Auggie's thoughts rather than Annie's but I enjoyed this one. Most likely because it revolved around her thoughts on Auggie.

I'm ambivalent about his manwhorish-ness because well, it's Auggie - he should be above that, right? But then he wouldn't be Auggie if he wasn't a manwhore (along with his other qualities). If I can't love the whole package then it's not love, is it? It's just that I feel for Annie. Alright, alright. Maybe it is the green-eyed monster. :p
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great job! It amazes me, the way some people are able to write, and you're on of them!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Really well-written and great characterization!
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Annie's thoughts about Liza were similar to mine as well. :P

And Auggie in the towel. Just ... wow.

Loved the irony of Danielle's last line, her "knowing all" and yet she really doesn't.

Annie being "permanent scary" with Auggie is something I look forward to!

(Seriously, the first episode with the CIA encouraging dating between operatives just begs for an Annie/Auggie endgame!)
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I loved that Super Mario Bros. shirt! (and ooh la la, did he fill it out well :P ) Instant geek cred.

I really liked this look at Annie's thoughts in an unrequited Annie/Auggie.
inkspire chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Great! :D This is totally how Annie reacted to learning about Auggie in my head's expanded canon. I loved that episode. I'm Canadian, so they're just releasing the show now, but I found it online and watched it all over the course of a few days a couple weeks ago. I'm still dying for the summer to come, and I haven't had to wait as long as you guys in the US who watched it when it was on! Your line in the author's note made me clap a hand to my mouth as to not giggle too loudly for my roommates' benefit. :D "Though, I can admit, if anyone's allowed to get that much tail in one episode, it's definitely a guy who looks like that in a towel. Damn." That's just so true. Some of the Annie/Auggie moments were crazy. Great fic, very in-character, and really well-written. Here's a virtual toast to enduring the eternal wait until next SUMMER.
5ilverReader chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
haha! "Definitely not until he dropped Liza like she wasn't hot." this was my favorite part of this whole thing! It had me cracking up!
remuslives chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
lmao, stabbing her in the eye.

yeah, i'm not a lover of manwhores. so that episode was a little rough to swallow, but i did like the jealous annie moments, even if i only imagined them. sweet fic!
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow, that was really good!

~~%~~(
abigfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Amen sister! I definately did not mind the amount of Auggie seen in this episode. :) I think I re-watched the scene when he comes out in his towel about 5 times... Best episode ever. Even if he is a little man whore.
Swishla chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Nicely done! I like Annie's big sister and think there is a lot of potential on the show and in fanfics to expand this relationship. Also your take on Annie's feelings for this ep were what I was thinking too - Auggie was being sneaky.
Azurite chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
One-sided or not, I like it! The idea of Annie throttling a pillow and not even realizing how jealous she really appears (no matter what she says) until Danielle says something is amusing. She's still a newbie in the CIA; she can't keep secrets that well. Of course, maybe it depends on the secret and the person she's keeping them from- I do like the idea that she and Danielle have a good relationship despite Annie's job.

And you're so right, Auggie's deserved the manwhore-status. It'd be nice to see "his side" of something like this. How does he feel when he hears Liza on TV, when she's not with him? If he's not the leak, then how is he "running his op" and trying to find out who her source really is? How did he even get together with Liza in the first place? I think the audience and Annie would like to know all of these things...digging into Auggie's mind is pretty fun, and full of potential!

I like everything you write, put simply. It's eloquent, in-character, and not fraught with spelling or grammar mistakes. So please keep it up! I love reading your stuff!
Rue Dumaine chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
AW HELL! :-[ damn skanky reporter. Stupid bitch. By the way, your thoughts mirrored mine when I watched the episode. Don't you think that at the very end when the skanky bitch came up behind him Auggie looked sickened? Like he was disgusted? I think so. Anyway, great story. I completely agree with you and Annie and I noticed the little collar smoothing that made Auggie act a little off. Keep on writing!
baileyvdh chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I've fallen in LOVE with your CA oneshots. :) I read them all of the time, and it inspired me to start writing more of my own Annie/Auggie stories, and I've been writing since the first episode! I loved this one, because you could tell in the episode that she really didn't like the whole "Liza Hearn" idea. :) Keep writing! :D