Reviews for The Knowledge of One
Breanna3593 chapter 7 . 1/21
Thanks for writing.
This was a great, but short read. I think that's actually the only problem I have with it. I feel like you could have lengthened the training or something to show their growing relationship better? Maybe that's just me... Overall I really liked this. You were very good capturing how Snape and Harry interact and it seemed realistic. Yes, it was very nice that we could see that Snape was trying to help Harry and was nice to him in rescheduling the Quidditch match, but it would have been nice to extend the story after they finished training. Unless you feel that they would have just gone on in life. Maybe a scene where Harry uses his training against some malicious person?
duchessme chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
it was an interestng the interactions between snape and harry
was that the end?
Hope there's more
reader1writer1 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
thanks for sharing that story. I love proactive snape :)
Al chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
wonderful story! thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
DOBBY. I love Dobby. Anybody who doesn't like Dobby, F*CK YOU!
victoria chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
I have read a couple of your fanfics and they are really enjoyable you talent at writing is amazing I can't wait to read more.
Meerliyareeder chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
can't fucking stop crying

oh god
ThatLittleThing chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Oh, Snape. You and your gruff shows of kindness.

Absolutely adored this story.
Blueberry Babe chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Lythenia chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I quite liked it, but I feel as though there should be more. Regardless, thanks for writing!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Aww, Severus was even damn nice to reschedule the match to give him extra time to practice! Damn you, Severus, such a nice man you are, hehe. Too bad it's ended! So much potential it has! Lovely story, thanks for sharing!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
:) I like how you've built some sort of link of trust between them :) charming indeed Severus is indirectly training him to face Voldemort!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I have to salute Severus for using himself as punchbag to help Harry release himself!
jada951 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013