Reviews for Come Out And Play
Croke chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
What...a long story...! It was good though! Amazing! there,like, weren't any errors at all! If there were any... What a great and extremely long fanfic...
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
awww...just love this!...i didn't know that Akimaru could read a pitcher so well...and he gave up baseball for Haruna...that is just sooo sweet...i guess this is what they meant when they say it is all about the love..._...and i am soo happy that Haruna made the choice to be with heart was about to break during that kissing scene where Haruna was still deciding if he wants to cross the line or not while Akimura was wearing such a heartbreaking look...the ending is the best!...again just love it!
gladiola chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
What a wonderful story! Even though I don't even like Haruna, and would rather read a good Abe/Mihashi than anything, this was one of the best Oofuri fics I've read! Really, really well written, with an interesting premise, and well structured - I thought the switching timeframe (something I normally hate) actually worked.

And lol at the fact that you warned for insane amounts of baseball - in my opinion, every Oofuri fic should contain insane amounts of baseball, otherwise it might as well be any generic yaoi anime fic.

Well done! :)
Rinhail chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was so deliciously well-crafted! Your writing is incredible. 3
brb. except i'm not returning chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hi! This story is so awesome that I need to review it two times. 8) Totally adding this to my faves! :D