Reviews for Shatter
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 6/22
wow - this is amazing.
a-proud-fangirl chapter 1 . 6/11
This is absolutely one of the best Royai fics ever! I love how you write. And also how you capture their relationship. Great job!
Narchambault chapter 1 . 4/3
The last lines tho... It is so beautiful! I love it!
It chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
So good
Lynedius chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I've read this more than five times now and I can't stop crying. This is one of the best royai fics out there and I love how you pinned Riza's character. But your characterization of Roy is also perfect and the way you paint their relationship is heart-breaking, I especially love the ending. Thank you so much for this fic
mistahfiction chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
my heart is hurting so much
fullmetalpassion chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
One word...woah
Gwendolyn368 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Okay it's about two in the morning here so I apologize if this review is unintelligible but I gotta say, I LOVE your characterization of Riza. Maybe I've just been reading the wrong Royai fanfics but there are surprisingly very few out there that really nail Riza's character. Plenty of good Roy characterizations though (who you also get perfectly by the way), just not many Rizas.
Sweet Genocide chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Thank you so much! That was beautifully written. It's absolutely wonderful!
majorkimblee chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
this is absolutely beautiful... honestly, i have never read anything as breathtaking as this.
theformulaofpudding chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Trying to kill me, huh? Well, it isn't gonna work - Okay, yeah, it worked. It was perfect.
Haileyamandar chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
oh my goodness, so beautifully written, their feelings dig right into the reader's soul to engulf you. well done.
MarshMallow14 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved it! I was so surprised to find a FOB line at the end - that made me smile :)
ktran6916 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is truly such a beautiful piece of work. Very elegantly done and your words were lyrical and poetic. I hope you continue writing more FMA stories like this.
Ms chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Seriously one of the best pieces of fanfic out there. Excellent. Truly excellent.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »