Reviews for Operation: JUSTICE
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Mandy's fate was a lot like Porky Minch's fate in Mother 3, getting locked in an absolutely safe capsule and i loved this fic.
Gamewizard2008 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
But that other guy's got a point though: Try not to rush it too much next time.
PLC The CD chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Not bad, but I wished you haven't rushed the storyline. It was great until the sudden introduction of Jimmy Neutron and Stan and Kyle joining in.

I still would've like to see how Mandy and the rest would've reacted to Cartman's racist foul mouth.
cartuneslover17 chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
It's kind of sad none of the other cartoon kids wanted to join the almost hurts. :(

Stan, SHUT THE F*** UP!

Nice way of Timmy Turner being at the right place on the wrong time. Oh, Sector V isn't going to be the same again. :D

Oh, boy, Negative Numbuh 4...that's a sequel I can't wait for. ;)

Nice way to end all this! You totally rock! :D
Gamewizard2008 chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
One of the best stories EVER! It's like you're watching the actual show! By the way, when Rachel came to talk with Nigel, you put "363" instead of "362". Can't wait for the sequal!
cartuneslover17 chapter 9 . 9/19/2010

Yeah, they got her good! And Wally and Kuki...just whoa...And awesome with Sonya and Lee; I have a feeling there's always something between them. ;)

Awesome what Kyle did to Cartman, that racist pig. I've seen Kyle kick his butt in South Park, but this tops.

Awesome use with Bloo and the other FHFIF characters! Go Cheese!

Hmm...I wonder who that was in the end...
Gamewizard2008 chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
YESSS! The end of Mandy... uhh... Whatsherlastname! But a new force of evil is approaching! Every kid in the cosmos must team up to fight this EVIL!
cartuneslover17 chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
DeeDee, you moron! :D

I REALLY want to kill Mandy, but I'll leave that to Numbuh 4.

Oh, wow! Numbuh 13 killed Kenny! :D I'm actually laughing about Kenny dying...

Nice to know Mac and Bloo are in here, as well as the Eds.

Gamewizard2008 chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
Bloo and Harvey make a pretty good match, both being really selfish and all. Harvey and Timmy would actually make a better match. They're about the same height, they both have buck teeth, and they have the same actor! Mandy. Must. DIE!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
Oh, here's an idea: You know how Mandy became the new captain of Boogey's pirates at the end of Big Boogey Adventure? (According to those epilogues.) Maybe you can add a scene where Mandy sends those pirates to attack the good guys! I know they're not child villains, but it's a thought!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Actually, there are some Jimmy child villains like Baby Eddie, Eustace Strich, and Evil Jimmy.
cartuneslover17 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
I love Jimmy Neutron!

And Ace...I don't know what to think of him.

I. Want. Mandy. Dead.

I remember Big Boogey was the only time that Mandy seemed to have a heart for once.

Wally will stop her and tear off her ugly devil hair and then he'll save Kuki and it'll all be good!

It HAS to be good.
Gamewizard2008 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Epic fail Johnny!

Johnny: Go for help Plank!

Plank: For the last time, I may be able to send telepathic messages to you, but I'm FAR from learning how to walk!
cartuneslover17 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Whoo, Dexter!

Yeah, serves you right, Cartman! You foul-mouthed, anti-Semitic bastard! :D

Awesome that you added more Johnny and Dukey! Dukey is so cute!

And I hate Princess Morbeucks! Bleh!

Oh, looks like Mady and Nigel are going to butt heads even harder!

Update soon! :D
Blargaflarga chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Sheesh. Mandy is evil. And since when are johnny and plank evil? Oh Mandy, what have you done to them? And, like Johnny Test, i know i have seen that somewhere before. i just can't figure out when, though. Oh well, update soon D. This story is getting good.