Reviews for Not Your Average Lima Losers
slowest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
That was fun! The Losers in Lima are precious. I love the Cougar/Jensen interactions, and their takes on their classes. Cougar as a math teacher was the best.
Sensula chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was a cute story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
CompYES chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was great. As if the idea wasn't already excellent, you managed to get in all of these little details. Like potential Loser Puck, Crazy Clay Ex Sue, dangerous Jensen, dancing Journey Jensen, bamf Aisha, Rachel Berry aggressive negotiations, Lima Gurls, and of course, the delicious slash undertones. These days, no one gets that subtle is better.

Oh, but you know what really got me? Jensen's underwear. Good God, I thought I died while I was reading that.

Thank you for such a good read, and reminding me why I'm in (unrequited, because Cougar's got first dibs) love with Jensen.

Nana of CompYES
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
lol now that a friend's gotten me hooked on glee, finally gave in and read it. glad i did!
Pearl chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Awesome! Just absolutely, freakin awesome. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This story was beyond EPIC! I love that you managed to keep everyone in character and make these two fandoms works. I also lived Jensen in this- how you alluded to how dangerous he actually is and the other things- like him dancing along to the Glee Club- and Cougar growling as Aisha when she made him yelp! I loved the slight slash undertone between Jensen and Cougar! It was awesome!
Kat chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I honestly have no idea how anyone writes a Glee crossover for any fandom, much less one with a character like Aisha. But, my God, you did. I am awed.

Sue as one of Clay's ex's was inspired. Now I can't hear Sue speak and not think 'what if everything she's saying isn't bullshit?' You've somehow made her even more awesome. :D
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I have no idea how you made this work, but you did, brilliantly!
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This fic was so fantastic in every possible way. Thank you so much for writing this!
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I dont know who you are but all I can say is...Totally freaking great! I was sad it was over! I just wanted to let you know how wonder I thought you wrote it...Will check out your other stories because of this...And I loved the Losers movie...Peace
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is awesome! I know next to nothing about Glee, but I enjoyed all the outside povs on the Loser crew. Also, I liked the observations about how dangerous Jensen could be.
scruffylad chapter 1 . 9/29/2010

I just saw the Losers for the first time the other day, so this was quite intriguing. (Haven't seen Glee yet I'm afraid... but this fanfic makes it sound fun, which I guess is the best praise I can give... ;) )

Well-written, droll, and engaging. Yay!

(even though I still haven't seen Glee, I liked it...!)
velfire chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
i can't believe you did this. you...

i love how you had jensen singing along and made this crack!fic theme somehow make SENSE and have a plot and action and makes me want to squee. it just fits. so well. (and hah! cougar/jensen win)

*rolls into keyboard spam incoherency* :D
SheWhoWonders chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
You're my hero! Glee and Losers are possibly my two favorite things ever! And you made them blend to well! I don't know how you did it, and I don't entirely care, because I'm just too busy reading this over and over again. :3 Not to mention you slipped some Cougar/Jensen in there! You rock!
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was AWESOME! At first, I was very wary, because I couldn't belive that anything good could come of a Glee and Losers crossover. I was so wrong! This was hilarious! And filled with action, and you somehow managed to nail every single character perfectly! How stupid poor Finn and Brittany are, how Puck tackles people to save them from guns, how badass Aisha is. Classic.

Awesome, awesome, awesome fic. Love your work!