Reviews for Anything But Innocent
Gater-Da-Gunslinger-14 chapter 3 . 8/3
Glad to see you back! I just noticed today this had been updated. I figured you were done with this story because its been 5 years since you last updated. Been then again, I didn't know you had put up a second chapter, this being the third. Anyways on to my little review!

I love the way you characterize Goku, since I feel like he would definitely act like this if he was kind of bad. You have him in character, but I really like the twisted take on this. Everyone makes Goku seem selfless, but he is selfish many times, like when he leaves his family after Cell kills him. Or at the end of z, leaving with Uub. Like Goku's heart is in the right place, but he doesn't really put thought to how his family and friends will react with his decisions. He just assumes that they would be okay with it or just get over it. And it's sad to say, they do forgive him lol

Goku still has his innocence here and the added change is kinda believable because he's older and obviously learned things to do with relationships on a much higher level.

I hope they do end up together, cause while I think Vegeta and Bulma aren't bad together, I'm not really a fan, which is why I don't read stories with them together, that focus only on them. Anyways is everything falls in place, when the timeline is altered, it won't matter anymore. they won't remember that things got changed right. Though the Vegeta and Piccolo heading to Namek could screw everything up. I hope they fail or are to late cause it will take days or months to get to new Namek. Unless they have help from the Kai's. Can't you just make their ship blow up? Lol

Keep up the good work and I really hope you finish this story!

Btw the Goku screwing line was awesome.

guest chapter 1 . 7/11
1 of the best gb fits I have read keep up the good work
Crozilice Ghoul chapter 3 . 7/5
Oh my gosh! Update, it's getting good! And good job with this chapter, Gilded Blue! Keep it up x3
LightAngel chapter 3 . 7/5
Thank you for this Goku/Bulma story, they're my favourite DB fan fic couple!
TheDoctorsTimeLady chapter 3 . 7/5
this is getting really good. i can't wait to see what happens next.
Sportsfan64 chapter 3 . 7/4
Oh this looks like an interesting read. I can't wait for more.
MisakaSaru chapter 3 . 7/4
Thank you so much for this chapter! Aw I can't wait to read more. I REALLY hope Goku won't have sex with chichi, oh no. Why can't he and Bulma just be happily together. I really really love this fic. Please update soon. I'm anxious to see how this will play out.
Crozilice Ghoul chapter 2 . 6/7
You have to update! I know it's late but it's really interesting! Dx
Mars chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Wow! Whobis this goku! I'm hot and bothered thinking of him and Bulma together! Just as bad as my stomach churning in horror!
Luis chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
This story is amazing! Goku and bulma really are something special. I don't think goku ever fell in love with chichi. Their relationship is so off. It's rather reasonable that goku finally realized his secret love for bulma, the first girl he knew, after all these years. Seriously you can't just leave it here, please come back and update.
Akito the Destructor chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This shit is so freaking twisting man. One just keeps rejecting the other's points.
Kayla chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This story is GREAT! And I'm deeply curious as to how Goku will realise he does love Chichi and how Vegeta and Picollo will manage to kill him after such a selfish wish (but they have bad pasts, they should try to comprehend the unique selfish wish of Goku... but than again, what a wish, isn't it?). Maybe Goku should use the other wishes to erase these last few hours from the memories of everyone, including himself... wow you have such a complicated plot to develop! No wonder it takes time to write. Hope to read more soon.
GUEST chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Cornichon92 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
omg this is to good I want more
TiffThom chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
I love this story! After completing the Dragon Ball series, I picked up on do many small, but meaningful interactions with Goku and Bulma. When Goku said, "I think Chichi feel out of love with me when she fell in love with Gohan," I agreed. Even though I know that their lives changed with Gohan and maybe Goku should have accepted that change, I understand why he'd have that point of view. I love how palpable the feeling of how right they are together but how wrong the timing and other circumstances are, is. This is wonderful!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »