Reviews for Iz Moth
Tigersfury chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
NUGH! SCHOOL! BED! 1:16 AM! READ MORE! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! annnndgoodnightworld
. X.X
Cindy Cerberus chapter 31 . 3/15/2014
How have they not figured each other out by now. Lol. The stories are the same. They both have a club bf. I but if Keef or Torque listened in on their conversation they'd realise that it was them. Gah. Boys.
Tsuyoshi-chin chapter 43 . 12/10/2013
I just loved reading this! It was so funny how they didn't even realize it was each other. Then when they finally did I laughed! They totally are perfect for each other!
angela.dickson.18 chapter 41 . 3/30/2013
this chapter is funy and cheesy too but i still like it that much now.
angela.dickson.18 chapter 43 . 2/9/2013
nice story i love this story.
angela.dickson.18 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
it that the first time Zim talked to himself that amazing now. But this is the best story ever now as well too i love it when Zim talked to himself now that's great too.
Mafiatomato chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Ah, yes, Red and Purple, two of my favorite characters. I really love how you wrote them in this chapter. That simple sibling banter and conversation between them and Zim was written to where I could see the similarities between actual siblings, which leads me to ask, do you have a sibling or are you just naturally good at that kind of thing?
Mafiatomato chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh god, I remember becoming a big fan of this story and of you as an author back when I was younger and going through what I now call my 'Weeaboo that didn't know grammar skills despite being a genius' phase. I'm rereading this-Despite how hard it was for me to track down through my old alerts and nearly giving up-, and for the first chapter, it was really nostalgic for me. I'm glad to re-read this work of art.
shadowfire21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
XD
I love the whoel maquerade idea
thepandalovingrl chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
Man i admire the way dib came out to his father and his father accepting it tht easy...I wish my mom would've been THT accepting wen I came out..
shadowfire21 chapter 43 . 9/23/2012
I absolutely adore this story...but i got one question
don't his parnets every find out where's he hiding and that he's fin and in love wit Dib!?
shadowfire21 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
O.o so many chapters...i must read the all!
I love what i've read so far X)
draconicBastard chapter 43 . 11/29/2011
:D yay. they're so cute. Keyvine worries me though, of course thats the point though lol. really great story, Imma go read the sequel right this moment. The way you write Keef, by the way, is so incredibly cute, I love it!
draconicBastard chapter 39 . 11/29/2011
Okay really? How can they not have figured it out by now? Dib at least should have figured it out. The next chapter says 'the revealing' I hope they figure it out there lol
draconicBastard chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
Is it wierd that every time I picture them with masks...theres also matching bedazzled capes? Very sexy :3 and ooooh, vip, I wonder what naughty things shall happen below deck lol