Reviews for Substitute Father
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 1/4
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
So cute and sweet... And I hope Kyle's father is going to be found and safe..
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
really cute story :)
annec3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love it! It simply oozes with cuteness. I agree, I don't think Kate's dead. Would you mind if I borrowed your POP riddle idea? I would credit you:)

Thanks for the smiles
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
So adorable!:)
Tara Walden chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was adorable! _

~Kanae~
RENT Head - A Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is cute. A nice fluffy little one shot. I like it a lot.

I believe Kate tucked and rolled out the emergency exit before the bomb went off.
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Neal getting arrested by a kid was adorable. Loved this oneshot. I also share your belief that Kate isn't dead.
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awwwwww 3 I don't know why I never read this. It's great. I love that Neal raises his arms out of "habit" I also love the charges

"because I said so." And of course I love the Neter fluff at the end. Neter. Neter. Have I mentioned I love that word? I do. :) Oh yeah and I don't think Kate is dead either. I think that in the finale we're either going to see her, or Fowler will at least tell us that she isn't dead. I do however think that Fowler will be dead very very soon.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I like it. It's funny and too true.
nexteightlives chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great job!

I too have wondered whether Kate might stage a comeback. After all, look at how many times Stefano "died" on Days of Our Lives! I really hope she doesn't, though. It would take away from the show's credibity (lol), and besides I'd like to see Neal and Alex get together. Yeah, I know, they're not compatible, but I really like her best of all the available females.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Haha, awww, very cute! What a light-hearted way of having Neal "arrested." Love the fatherly/mentorly!Peter sentiments. The lollipop was icing on the cake. )
Wondo chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great job. Touching and fun to read. Nice touch with the candy.
Lilynette chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ahh, that was so lovely! I could totally imagine Neal's face when he was handcuffed and ''arrested''. ;P

And the 'Hell, that's why I keep coming back.' made me chuckle.

Thanks for this great little story! And you're right, as long as we don't see some solid proof that Kate's dead, I'm not believing it either. Too bad. I didn't particularly like her. x)
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ohh, how cute and sad! I loved it.