Reviews for Want what you shouldn't
lofh chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Loved this!
stormcin chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This is so lovely. I really need more. :3
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love this pairing -it's so hard to find fics where it's portrayed well, and not just as a stepping stone to Destiel. This is brilliance. :)
Shandrial chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Not really a Crowley/Cas fan, but man that was a piece of awesomeness. I adore Crowley in this. The demon thought process was just fantastic. Cause you're right, he is a 'thing', and it's so like Crowley to realize it and be proud of it. Nicely done.
Sanguineous chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I don't really ship Cas with anyone but Dean, but this was just delicious. Such amazing portrayal of Crowley and everything is still in a framework that can make it canon. Very well done :3
pinkbagels chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Lovely!
Shayheyred chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Crowley and Castiel...mmm, that may be my new flavor of the month. Thanks for this little gem.
Maat chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is FANTASTIC and doesn't even break canon. It's exactly what I imagine the inside of Crowley's head to look like. Great job.
VirendraLione chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I'm really interested in this pairing, Castiel and Crowley and how they would interact with each other. Good work! Please write more of this or at least more Castiel and Crowley pairings.
xdeletedxaccountx chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I LOVE this pairing and I loved this story!

I hope you continue it or write a sequel- we simply don't have enough stories about the two "C"s of the show,

Once again: Well done!