Reviews for Together Again
lilith dracul chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
I do hope you come back and write more!
Jenmoon1 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
really good update soon
Kick-Aft chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
most interesting.
SidheAshe chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
I usually can't stand to read mpreg stories, but I really like this so far. Your writing style fits the story and I really enjoy all of the interaction between the characters.
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
love it, update please!
The blackdash chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I vaguely remember reading this sometime last year or possibly earlier. I loved Chocolate Moosey's story so much and I was really very happy that someone was doing a sister fic of her story in Sebastian's eyes. Your version of the story has certainly brought a whole new perspective to the story and I love how you demonize and at the same time humanize Sebastian with your storytelling. The amount of detail you both add to the story is just so amazing. I love how you both just blend the right balance of flowery words and detail. I could go on and on about how amazing your story is but I might waste your time with my ramblings. I wish that both your and Chocolate-Moosey's stories had more reviews, it really does deserve more love than it is credited. You both inspire me as a writer and as a reader and I hope someday that I could write like the both of you. I am eagerly yet patiently anticipating for the next chapter.
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I've read Broken Pieces so far as well,and I enjoyed it, but I'm going to admit that I like this story better, just because it's hard to find a decent fluffy Sebastian POV story. His quest for a family, while not something I can relate to precisely, does stir up feelings I've had to confront while trying to make connections with others. I've felt isolated in the past, but it's going to change soon, and it feels awesome.

Don't have time to write a full review, so I'll comment on my favourite part: right after Ciel confesses, Sebastian becomes the SAPPIEST and most love sick creature I've ever known. "Blesséd", "belovéd", "most beautiful pain", really? XD Adorable. Makes me bring up a mental image of him manga teary eyed, hands clasped together in front of his chest, and very very earnest.
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
It was utterly delightful to see Sebastian's side of their more affectionate union, and very gratifying to see their feelings finally expressed to each other.

I was somewhat taken aback by the choice of rosemary oil for the bath, since most practioners of aromatherapy list pregnancy as a contraindication for rosemary, some going as far as labelling it as an abortive.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
The whole chapter made me deliriously dizzy...
deikitty chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
this story is AMAZNG. you must update soon, i can't get enough of it! 3
idugsydhskjkdysdghjshj chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Moosey and you write so beautifully. I can always feel the emotions of Sebastian, and the tidbits of fluff make my stomach have butterflies. 3
Mishkaboo chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
I hope you know that I may or may not have squealed loudly and obnoxiously when I saw that this was updated. My parents did not appreciate that as much as I'd of liked them to.

I must say that I am in love with your writing style, dear. Very, very, VERY in love with it.

Oh! And I was able to personally verify that there were literally no errors whatsoever, which is rare for something so long.

As always, keep up the fantastic work- I can hardly wait for these two weeks to go by!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Sebastian's point of view is so amazing... fantastic.

*happy puddle*
fullmetalgryffindor chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
i already know what happens, so why is the suspense painful? haha it's crazy, because I could just go read the other story to see it again, but this side of things are so intriguing that I can hardly wait for more. the unlikely friendship with Undertaker is odd, but even demons need friends-and of course there's the whole idea of Sebastian being anything less than flawless, which he is in here, but it's not disappointing the way you're doing it, though I still can't help but think of him as very aloof. the tension between he and and Ciel is fantastic, and of course Sebastian found tons of cats :) the incorporation of new information from the recent manga chapter was fabulous too; it fit just right into your chapter, like it was just waiting for that tetris piece to show up (did you know that's what 63 was going to be about? jk). all my other (political, environmental, religious, etc) views aside, one thing I hate is abortion, so I really love how at the end Sebastian is fiercely protective of his child and is actually hurt that Ciel would think of him/her as anything less.

so I really hope you update soon, but given the holidays and all the complications that occur (I am myself without a computer that has a word processing program) I'll understand if it takes some time. just don't forget! happy new year!
ex favilla chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Simply amazing.

This companion fiction just fits Broken Pieces absolutely perfectly. Having a perspective other than Ciel's really heightens the dramatis of the story, and I think you portray Sebastian's inner thoughts very nicely.

And do excuse this moment of female weakness, but when Sebastian called his future child 'kit', I died inside. Something about that just really unveils a part of Sebastian I thought I'd never see in a demon, and his desire for a family makes me excruciatingly sympathetic towards him :(

I can't wait for your future updates!