Reviews for Erin Booker:Teenage Drama Queen
Amariyu chapter 29 . 2/11/2011
Oh!oh! What if she started to cut herself? Then her and page can make up!:D
Guest chapter 29 . 2/11/2011
its cute but i like Ein/Hika. but thia was super adorbable
VortexFM chapter 29 . 2/11/2011
I loved this chapter more than ever, the fluff between Mitsukuni and Erin is great, and I hope there's more. I truly cannot wait for the next chapter, and hope you can get it out soon.

P.S. Whoever Erin ends up with, I'm sure it'll be an awesome-sauce chappie :D
StyleMisfit chapter 29 . 2/11/2011
OHMYGOD!
Dream Theme chapter 29 . 2/11/2011
Mangoes. Utter mangoes.

Love it. few spelling mistakes and shiz. Love it. :)

more please -
momo-x-11 chapter 29 . 2/11/2011
Honey didn't seem too OOC. Not to me. Well... I don't know, I haven't read all of the manga and so maybe that part about him not wanting to act like a kid all the time is in there. It still FELT like Honey. Like, the atmosphere and tone. There. Yeah, that's right.

I wanna see her and the twins either make up or fight! No more ignoring! I can't stand the tension, I think I'm gonna explode! Aah! Wouldn't the club step in after awhile? Idk. I wanna see hugs or a fist fight. Yes...

And she should get back at Aichi. Revenge. Revenge revenge revenge revenge revenge. Shove her face in the mud.

You know what makes it feel like a filler? It's NOT a filler, but kinda feels like one, you know? Just a little tiny bit. Anyway, what makes it feel like that (MOMO thinks, ME) is all of the description of actions and stuff. There were a lot of paragraphs written for Erin just being in the room, and a lot of them were only things she was doing-namely, getting ready. That could be shortened and maybe it'll help. Maybe not, Idk.

Anyhoo, this story is super bomb. Do kids still say that? Over here we say 'beast' or 'boss' and I try not to say that cuz it's weird. Oh well. This story is beastin' like a bomb boss! Ha! It's true. I likes it. Waiting for the update!
Xxbabyxox chapter 29 . 2/11/2011
Too lazy to sign in...

But I LOVED the fluff. Go mature and slightly naughty hunny!
TheAlieVee chapter 28 . 2/7/2011
Awwwww... god poor Erin ( I hope Page forgives her.

The part where you describe her breakdown, I could feel myself hurting with her, great job )

haha Kaoru, he is the nice guy. He doesn't want to upset anyone -grins- another great chapter, please update soon

- Sabaku no Bri
StyleMisfit chapter 28 . 2/3/2011
Why are you such an amazing author? Grrrr...
that guy in that band you know chapter 28 . 2/3/2011
iiiii loooooooooooooved this chapter everything fit in together links from character to character was great i really liked it... and without the spell check it can be a bitch to write.. i was a little confused of the pov but that's probably just me but everything was really clear and on point hehe_ THANKS 3
VortexFM chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
I loved the use of British slang, and I can't wait for more of these WONDERFUL CHAPTERS! AKJEGFGLJ!

olol, please update soon :)
Patcheresu chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
Hip Hip Hurray for KE-RACK-TER development:D
Kaio chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
This chapter turned out better than I thought. I had music playing loudly in the background and forgot to realize it was on cuz I was so zoned into reading it. Honestly I was getting all excited when Kaoru wanted to go comfort Erin, since I thought something romantic was gonna happen, but apparently nothing did. _ BUT ANYWAY, keep up the great work. :D 3
Dream Theme chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
I have never heard twat being used as vagina. Wherever you live, must be pretty awesome x)

You've given me a lot of inspiration actually. I will put that inspiration to good use, when I'm not so busy..

Well, AWESOMESAUCE CHAPTER!

update soon neee~
Aurora-16 chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
yay great chapter! and lol i have teh beststory about the word twat. in english class my friend needed was angry at a guy in out class so she called him a twat, not thinking it was an actual word, my teacher heard and ent bug eyed and told her not to say that in classs ever again. it was soo funny. we tried to get her to tell us what it meant, we were like fifteen at the time, but she wouldnt so we looked itup in the dictionary. haha it was soo funny and my poor ffriend was scared for life. anyways that is my stpry you probbaly didnt want to hear. anyways i need to stop rambling cuz i have to go to schoolin less than ten minutes so lets finish off. i enjoyed it obvious, cant wait for more and cyber carmel crunch donut to you!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »