Reviews for It's Erin Bxtch
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 48 . 3/21/2014
Awesome story! Update soon please!
xXChikiXx chapter 48 . 3/19/2014
when i am reading this story i feel bad for Mistukuni but angry at his A LOT and i love him...
Go Hikaru for going against Aichi the bi***
Karnevalfreak59 chapter 48 . 3/17/2014
Hey there i love this fanfic!im also fairly new to the fanfic community so please pm me when u get a chance!
Guest chapter 48 . 3/17/2014
Hello there i really do hope u get a new chapter up soon cus this is the best fanfic ive read by far
Aisha chapter 48 . 3/3/2014
Write more! Such a damn interesting story
Guest chapter 43 . 3/3/2014
No. Just no. There's got to be a hidden reason that Hunny dumped Erin. There's got to be.

Must... keep... reading...
XxBloodandButterfliesxX chapter 48 . 3/2/2014
Okay, it's review timee!

-Mimi-chan likes your story a lot! -

-It's hilarious and it's not one of those totally OOC sugary sweet OC stories that are typically in the OHSHC fandom. Erin has substance, presence if you will. She's a person that has gone through so much, and still smiles on. I think that's what Mimi likes the most! -

-Mimi also likes that your original OHSHC characters are IC not OOC. Mimi really hates OOC sometimes v.v. But Mimi's confused about Hunny and this Aichi bitch. O.o Like, Hunny is too good for her. And repeat: Aichi is a bitch. XD

-Mimi ships Erin and Hikaru! \(-)/ it's not a typical kawaii everything-falls-into-place romance. It's more realistic [psh, like OHSHC is realistic XP] romance. Mimi supposes she connects with it more than other fics.

-And so review time is done! I'm sowwy if third person confused you. XD
-Mimi hopes you don't give up this fic! I love it, and I'm sure those 234 people that followed and favorited do too! - So, gambatte! Don't give up! -insert other inspiring stuffs here-

Bai bai! (-)/
SKYSPRITE chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Haha! Death Note reference!
ilene.diaz.75 chapter 47 . 7/6/2013
I LOVE your story i have been waiting a long time for the next part! Keep writing!
Oceanlynn chapter 47 . 6/5/2013
i wasnt so sure id like the story at 1st but now i love it. i havnt been able to stop reading it. Please write more soon.
borndisway4c chapter 47 . 5/15/2013
I love your story! if you stop it i would be soooooo disappointed! Hurry and make the next one im waiting!
PurpleKetloom chapter 46 . 4/28/2013
Agh! I friggin love the way you write/think! It's like I'm listening to my own thoughts! Again. Heh.

I like where this is going. Why did Hunny break up with her? Did twatnoggen bribe him with lots o' cakes? Heehee. Mooooooore please if you can find the motivation. With where it's at, you can actually pull off a conclusion for your story! Lots of luck and love!
xXChikiXx chapter 45 . 4/22/2013
*pout* I wanted her 2 be with honey
artprincess chapter 45 . 2/21/2013
you must continue the story! your story encouraged me to write my first story! i really love erin and her friends! you have to keep on writing!
Lolik chapter 45 . 2/21/2013