Reviews for It's Erin Bxtch
Bro-is-the-way-to-go chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I love it! A bit of swearing, lol, but it's good! D
xxWolfsRosexx chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I loved this line: "'Because there is not way in hell I'm wearing the girls uniform, it fucking looks like a piece of shit. Nope a piece of shit looks better than that hideous thing that's 'so called' a dress.'"

I literally LOL'd when I read it. It's good so far. Keep writing!
Guitongkuri chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
XDDDD

such COLORFUL language

Guitongkuri chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
O - O

such COLORFUl language!

i love it
HushedSilence chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Nice chapter! Very interesting, and everyone is in character! As of right now,

i think it'll be a ocxhoney story, but thats just my guess!

What hikaru and kaoru did sounded like what they did in my chapter, but it doesn't matter.

Your story is pretty funny, but there are atill some problems with typos, such as

stopping at "though" when it should be "thought."

Keep posting! :)

oh, and chrck out my profile if you want a short character summary of

my OC!
RooRooBug chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Just a couple misspelled things, nothing to major!

So...much...swearing...O

I though it was awesome! I thinks it's hilarious that she thinks Music Room 3 is an actual music room (I guess everyone would right?") Keep writing! Update soon! )
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Few errors and mix ups with homophones, but generally okay. Lot of cussing...0_0 Gay isn't to be used as an insult! (why do people do that?)

All in all, I'll keep reading, so update!
Kuro Fujihara chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
there were so many highlights in this chapter, I'll point out a few that were just so fucking funny XD

"What? I did not even ask you that, all I asked if you were having a good morning, can a friend be so kind and do that much?" She pouted, someone is on there monthly I see. - my mom though i was crazy, when i burst out laughing.

Sweet holy fucking night silence at last!

"Students take out your textbook and turn to page 234." urgh, fuck me... - hahahaha god! poor erin :p

"Because there is not way in hell I'm wearing the girls uniform, it fucking looks like a piece of shit. Nope a piece of shit looks better than that hideous thing that's 'so called' a dress." - so true, XD

see i can keep going on but this review is already to long XD

can't wait for chapter 4! i hope its as long as this one or maybe even longer (thats what she said)
Kuro Fujihara chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
hahahahahahahah~! XD i love the beginning!

it was so short DD: but its okay I saw that chapter three was much longer ;D that's what she said..

PS: thats what she said joke was funny :3 hehe
Kuro Fujihara chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
im luving yurr OC! D love her potty mouth ;DD

"Me."

"Me who?"

"Your mum."

"Mum?" lmao idk but that had me dying!

you had a few mistakes, but thats okay :)
DellaNee-Chan chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Wow this story is pretty awesome! I love the main character's dirty mouth and strong demeanor! She seems like a normal girl dragged into the world of rich people at an older age... is that what your trying to come by?
HushedSilence chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Hi! Me Again! Thanks for mentioning me, i appreciate it!

I'm glad to see that they are in character! :) you don't see that too often nowadays...

There are a few errors, but it never stopped me from wanting to read more! :) though should be thought, chose should be choice, etc.

Looking forward to your next chapter!

PS: can you review my new chapter in Late Night Rendezvous? Thanks!
Breadwing chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I think I'm going to like this story :D

One thing, I think you meant craving rather than carving but it's nuttin' major :D And Erin isn't a Sue which is good so yarban.

Hope you post another chapter soon~
HushedSilence chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Nice! I only saw one or two errors with the commas! :) i like ur OC too!
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29