Reviews for Erin Booker:Teenage Drama Queen
borndisway4c chapter 47 . 5/15/2013
I love your story! if you stop it i would be soooooo disappointed! Hurry and make the next one im waiting!
PurpleKetloom chapter 46 . 4/28/2013
Agh! I friggin love the way you write/think! It's like I'm listening to my own thoughts! Again. Heh.

I like where this is going. Why did Hunny break up with her? Did twatnoggen bribe him with lots o' cakes? Heehee. Mooooooore please if you can find the motivation. With where it's at, you can actually pull off a conclusion for your story! Lots of luck and love!
xXChikiXx chapter 45 . 4/22/2013
*pout* I wanted her 2 be with honey
artprincess chapter 45 . 2/21/2013
you must continue the story! your story encouraged me to write my first story! i really love erin and her friends! you have to keep on writing!
Lolik chapter 45 . 2/21/2013
OMG PLZZZZZZ CONTINUE!
ronnieangell chapter 45 . 2/8/2013
Please continue!
Gemini-0608 chapter 45 . 1/19/2013
continue!
ElectricDoubleLover chapter 45 . 1/19/2013
Hi! I've been this fic since you posted chapter 32 (me thinks?) and I really like it, but you should take the concepts and plot points and make a new story that has a faster pace. This one has parts where it drags.
Saphireblu987 chapter 44 . 11/17/2012
*grows mushrooms in the corners* ... UPDATE! Omg. Lol. I am just LOVING this so much! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO surprised at how Honey acted. My brother was laughing at me because I started yelling "ooooooooo" like the cat from Puss in Boots. Haha. I LOVE it though because it's so easy to see Honey as a child and forget that the guy is 18 and not 10. Pleaseeee update soon. My closet can't handle anymore mushrooms:( I also love Erin...she is so much like me that it's crazy. Sooooo update..like..uhm..now?! Please!?
MarinaStryke chapter 44 . 11/2/2012
Dunnn Dunn dunnnn! It seems so dramatic! I haven't been a silent reader for long! I just was late to the party... Even later than Erin... It's really good! So let's move along now.
Vivien G chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
And the new horror to the girls enter...
Vivien G chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Awe, is she falling for them? X3 Well it'll happen soon.. XD
Vivien G chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Poor, poor Erin the twins are coming over don't even wear a dress girl xDD
Vivien G chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
hehe, NOW I remember this xD I like Page (Not as much as Erin but ya get it right xD)
Vivien G chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Last time I saw this story I exited it out and I couldn't find it for a LONG time now tha I've found it there 42 new chapters? Amazing! XD Hnn, nightmare? *concern look* I'm not a huge fanof Sora she seems like a good friend but seems annoying and a bit buggy xD and the horror starts now xP
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »