Reviews for It's Erin Bxtch
Please continue!
tokonee chapter 45 . 1/19/2013
continue!
ElectricDoubleLover chapter 45 . 1/19/2013
Hi! I've been this fic since you posted chapter 32 (me thinks?) and I really like it, but you should take the concepts and plot points and make a new story that has a faster pace. This one has parts where it drags.
Saphireblu987 chapter 44 . 11/17/2012
*grows mushrooms in the corners* ... UPDATE! Omg. Lol. I am just LOVING this so much! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO surprised at how Honey acted. My brother was laughing at me because I started yelling "ooooooooo" like the cat from Puss in Boots. Haha. I LOVE it though because it's so easy to see Honey as a child and forget that the guy is 18 and not 10. Pleaseeee update soon. My closet can't handle anymore mushrooms:( I also love Erin...she is so much like me that it's crazy. Sooooo update..like..uhm..now?! Please!?
MarinaStryke chapter 44 . 11/2/2012
Dunnn Dunn dunnnn! It seems so dramatic! I haven't been a silent reader for long! I just was late to the party... Even later than Erin... It's really good! So let's move along now.
Vivien G chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
And the new horror to the girls enter...
Vivien G chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Awe, is she falling for them? X3 Well it'll happen soon.. XD
Vivien G chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Poor, poor Erin the twins are coming over don't even wear a dress girl xDD
Vivien G chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
hehe, NOW I remember this xD I like Page (Not as much as Erin but ya get it right xD)
Vivien G chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Last time I saw this story I exited it out and I couldn't find it for a LONG time now tha I've found it there 42 new chapters? Amazing! XD Hnn, nightmare? *concern look* I'm not a huge fanof Sora she seems like a good friend but seems annoying and a bit buggy xD and the horror starts now xP
Vivien G chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Pssht looks like the twins find foreigners out of there world to huh? -.O xDD
Vivien G chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
XD Erin seems awshum :3
Guest chapter 43 . 9/6/2012
0-0 um..well if this turns rated M im quiting. Bad bad Erin dont do that bad bad Hikaru!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
*grabs dictoARY*
BAD HIAKRU AND koaru! *hits them in the head**
Suki77 chapter 43 . 8/19/2012
Hmm, I wonder if Hunny broke up with Erin because he witnessed the kiss that she and Hikaru first shared in the changing rooms? And oo, I think the Erin and Hikaru pair are more natural, the Hunny one was kinda...awkward. But the story is great so far! Keep writing!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »