Reviews for Erin Booker:Teenage Drama Queen
Vivien G chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Pssht looks like the twins find foreigners out of there world to huh? -.O xDD
Vivien G chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
XD Erin seems awshum :3
Guest chapter 43 . 9/6/2012
0-0 um..well if this turns rated M im quiting. Bad bad Erin dont do that bad bad Hikaru!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
*grabs dictoARY*
BAD HIAKRU AND koaru! *hits them in the head**
Suki77 chapter 43 . 8/19/2012
Hmm, I wonder if Hunny broke up with Erin because he witnessed the kiss that she and Hikaru first shared in the changing rooms? And oo, I think the Erin and Hikaru pair are more natural, the Hunny one was kinda...awkward. But the story is great so far! Keep writing!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 42 . 8/10/2012
... now hunny's just be an ass... *gives Erin a puppy and a kitten* here they can help. update soon please
pepper chapter 42 . 8/4/2012
please keep making more
Guest chapter 42 . 7/27/2012
This story is great- don't give it up! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you :)
saeven chapter 42 . 7/20/2012
Dang! Why didn't my alerts tell me you updated? Anyway, poor Erin. :(
ballet022 chapter 42 . 7/15/2012
Please update again soon!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 41 . 5/12/2012
love this update soon please
Guest chapter 38 . 4/30/2012
omg i really love this ff! my favorite person is ron! ron sounds like he could be with erin or page in the future! i would love for that to happen! _!
ChinUp chapter 41 . 4/6/2012
Hey Chica.

You. YOU. Stop being so down on yourself and beating yourself up.

I can see in your writing that you're feeling less than happy. (and you told us that you weren't happy...)

We all have our down times, but guess what? They pass.

The best thing to do right now, would be to completely break out of your comfort zone and give up your normal routine. Just do anything different. I find myself feeling a lot like how you are when I do the same thing for too long. Then, I break free and feel inspired and energized.I don't know exactly what your situation is, and I'm not trying to make light of it, but I would like to try to help.

Anyhoo, please don't give up. I've been following this lovely story for a while and would like to see it through to its completion.

oh hey and remember, You're awesome. You have flaws and maybe even don't make the right choices all the time, but you have friends and family that care about you, just because you're you. Just for existing.

AND,you have already proven how worthy you are by rising through past bullshit. You're not gonna let this stop you.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
I hate heights but love flying too! That is soooo wierd
You dropped something chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Honestly, you are an amazing writer. You know how to really capture a person into your writing. You need to have faith in your writing. Love you Charlie! Oh and fucking write more child!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »