Reviews for Somewhere Over the Rainbow
redquicksilver chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
What a simple and beautiful story. I wish their lives could really go like this. Even with all the bad stuff, I wish their lives could be as happy as this. Good job.
Teh Jessica chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I don't know how I missed this one! But, excellent story hun, I really enjoyed it. The relationship between Dean and Lisa was very plausible. And of course the addition of Sam and Sarah. :D
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
this was such a lovely fic
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Soooo, how do we go about getting you on as a show writer? Seriously. Because I would watch this...over and over and over again. Plus a few times. *nods frantically*

I love that you love both Dean/Lisa and Sam/Sarah as much as I do. I love that your version of Lisa is Dean's slightly softer yet just as strong female counterpart. I love that unbeknownst to Dean she tried to get Sam back. I love that you managed to work in "Sarah as hunter". I love that you didn't kill Lisa (I was a little worried for a sec, knowing your tight relationship with angsty stories!). I love that Dean wasn't going to let her go, even to something natural without a fight. I love that both boys actually got their happily ever afters with women who truly understand them.

Love. Love. Love.

Oh, and did I mention LOVE? Yeah. Just sayin' :)
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this; I really liked this. Good work!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Vastly satisfying. An amazing what-if? for the brothers. Well done.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh wow. This was excellent. Just excellent. I squeed with joy when you began writing about Sam and Sarah back together again and married. I found myself tearing up when you wrote about Lisa being sick. This was really wonderful. I really love the idea of Dean and Lisa being a couple. I don't know why there's so much hate. I love that Sam was sprung from the hospital to go and spend his and Jess's anniversary at her gravesite. Though I wonder, how did he tear his stitches? Another thing too, did Lisa get cancer and Dean make a deal to save her? Or was it the angels? Sorry for all the questions. This story has my imagination running wild! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece and giving our boys happy endings. They deserve it.