Reviews for Rabid Plot Fox
Carina Llex chapter 11 . 3/25
Okay, I shouldn't have lost my temper. Sorry about that.
And thanks for writing this amazing chapter; it cheered me up really quickly, and is creative. Daphne time-travelling to right the wrongs was completely unexpected but done in a beliveable way and the addition of Astoria and Draco witnessing it made the whole thing feel real. Like she's actually doing it and taking a huge risk and trying to make things right, rather than as if time-travelling is as simple as going to the nearest grocery shop for milk the way so many time-travel stories tend to begin.
I absolutely LOVE all of Daphne's points about Hufflepuff house, especially since I've always thought along those lines too. Loyalty, hard-work, fairness? These are very admirable qualities and it's stupid that Hufflepuff has a reputation of being leftovers when I bet they could easily take over the world if they had Slytherin cunning and ambition to spur them into it.
The Jack thing is GREAT and I wish it had been present in canon. :D
Carina Llex chapter 28 . 3/25
Fuck Hazel! I liked her during the first part, but in the second part I started DESPISING her for making bullshit decisions about what girls should wear. Every girl (and guy, for that matter) should dress in whatever way makes them feel good, NOT in what Hazel fucking Potter says is 'fashionable'. That little bastard is almost as bad as she herself said Dumbledore is!
I'm going to look for a chapter that isn't stupidly filled by a Mary Sue's idiocy.
crow and the butterfly chapter 29 . 12/5/2017
can you make a sequel to healing
Vi38 chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
So sweet and good story
Dark Lord Potter Black chapter 30 . 10/20/2016
Sounds like James
Dogco94 chapter 30 . 6/16/2016
these are really good!
N Flamel chapter 30 . 6/14/2016
Hi C or C, Wow! This was wonderful! Loved how you showed James's ingrained prejudice through the comments of other his family - a rather unique way of showing, not telling. Excellent writing, as always, and much too short, since these RPBs are always so captivating. Sorry I'm late in reviewing. Health issues got in the way. Hope you're doing well, Nicolas
Alex chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Whoa :D that was so nice ending good job mate :)
Proponent of EVO chapter 30 . 4/26/2016
I was so glad to see this updated! Thank you for writing!
sjrodgers23 chapter 30 . 4/25/2016
way to go give James hell
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Fun chapter and so true with the love of youth. Thanks for sharing!
Vi38 chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
So good chapter. Thanks for update
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
harryislife chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
This is really good, I love Harry/Daphne pairings. It would be cool if you did a oneshot involving Ginny's crush on Harry, and it's complications. Looking forward to your next update.
sunsethill chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Yes, I can see James being exactly like this if Harry didn't turn out just like him. I loved all the children and their names.