Reviews for What Should Have Been
Dezzi95 chapter 23 . 7/11
Daphne better not actually die or I'm going to be extremely upset! lol
arata7kasuga chapter 23 . 7/3
Lame chapter. Neville should be smarter than that. Draco did not say su should comfort neville in that way, just that she could comfort him and Daphne being bit was somewhat melodramatic and unnecessary.
arata7kasuga chapter 22 . 7/3
Airplanes really? Nice touch with Regulus being alive though.
arata7kasuga chapter 21 . 7/3
More muggle stuff?
arata7kasuga chapter 20 . 7/3
They didn't plan for any attacks? That is dumb. And Molly? Really? RIP magical world.
arata7kasuga chapter 17 . 7/3
Instead of learning spells in other languages it would be better to simply learn to cast without incantations or wand movements. That is much quicker. Also, bed times? I hope you mean like 1-3 AM or something. Anything before like 10PM is just ridiculous. I haven't gone to bed before then since I was like 12. So, I guess it would make sense for below 3rd years.
arata7kasuga chapter 16 . 7/3
They should have just given out more portkeys. Surely they shoulda thought something like this would have happened? Disappointing. Especially since Harry isn't also laying with Daphne.
arata7kasuga chapter 13 . 7/2
Surviving a magical bond should not be that hard.
arata7kasuga chapter 12 . 7/2
Peeves is awesome though..
arata7kasuga chapter 10 . 7/2
Uhh, the Potters should have millions of Galleons by now. They descended from the Peverells and apparently Slytherin too.
arata7kasuga chapter 9 . 7/2
I kinda wish Daphne was with him instead. Was hoping the romance and fluff would start .-.
arata7kasuga chapter 8 . 7/2
Wouldn't having more people being able to work runes that skilled be a boon? It would help Harry more no? Also, monitoring and having someone spy on his students reading habits is a bit much no?
arata7kasuga chapter 7 . 7/2
Wouldn't Harry be in a better position than Hermione seeing as he is the Child of Destiny? Also, the whole cliche with incest causing squibs and weak magic is so annoying. Magic would, or at least should, be able to clear up any malfunction in a developing fetus/child. It is magic after all. There is no reason that it shouldn't be able to except as an anomaly or coincidence.
arata7kasuga chapter 6 . 7/2
Why a dog and not say a cat? If his mom wasn't against him marrying Queenie why did she not allow it? Why Narcissa as minister and not say Andromeda?
arata7kasuga chapter 5 . 7/2
Dee Dee? I suppose that is better than Daph. But both pale in comparison to her actual name. Daphne is one of those rare cute names that doesn't need a nick name.