Reviews for What Might Have Been
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 1/2
Please ! I know what happens. Please?!
LirielleA chapter 23 . 1/2
What an amazing story. I devoured it in hours.
I really enjoyed reading it, the pace and the action is amazing. The most fun part was the Tri-Wizard tournament, the planning, the detail of the characters and your execution in writing it.
You came up with a lot of really interesting ideas. At the beginning, I was a little hesitant to see the lack of involvement with Hermione, as I find her such an interesting character and with so much potential, particularly in your plot and I am happy to see her more involved as the story goes on.
Personally, the only thing that I find sad is the lack of detail or longer exploration of development, what is going on behind the scenes or character relationships and their inner/emotional conflict points, for example in form of a love triangle between Draco/Hermione/Victor, since I though there was so much potential.

However, I really enjoyed it and hope to see the continuation soon.
Trigerrr chapter 7 . 12/8/2019
I hardly add a story to my favourites before completing it. Great work!
reseh chapter 23 . 11/25/2019
I’ve really enjoyed this story so far. I like the smart kids taking care of business. I also like that they have adults engaged and helping. Thanks so much for posting!
Araytigre chapter 23 . 11/24/2019
Not Cool, Not Cool, Not Cool! This has been a Great Story up until you drop this Major Cliffy, and then Not update it! It has been an enjoyable read, with wonderful twists and turns, and great ideas. One question begs to be asked, with all of the Old Wards, and the newer ones bolstered, how did a Basilisk, a blinded one at that, get on the Grounds of the School, in the dead of Winter? Snakes, of any sort Do, Not, Like, The, Cold, period, and remember, this is still late January, early February at best. Other than that, I have really liked what you have come up with (until this Cliffy that is, lol), so I do hope that your Muse and RL will allow you to complete it (Soon?). Thank You. TTFN
bee chapter 12 . 11/16/2019
again

OCC LU ME NC Y
that is the correct spelling of

OCCLUMENCY

Might I suggest COPYING THAT DOWN INSTEAD OF BUTCHERING THE WORD ON EVERY ATTEMPT?
bee chapter 9 . 11/16/2019
DU RM ST RA NG
grrrrr chapter 7 . 11/16/2019
OCC LU ME N CY
staar81 chapter 23 . 11/5/2019
wow what an ending to the chapter ! more !
Dimity3 chapter 23 . 10/24/2019
How could you stop there. This is the best fanfic I have ever read and you have the audacety to jut stop at this crucial moment where one of my beloved characters are dying. Please, PLEASE! Continue wrieing. Please.
Dimity3 chapter 4 . 10/23/2019
I just started reading your fic and I LOVE it it is SO AMAZING. Thank you!
RavenJHaile chapter 23 . 10/23/2019
This is an amazing story. Please update soon, I cannot wait to read more. :3
Ducky1776 chapter 7 . 9/5/2019
BEAGLE! I just got my second one. Let's get plotting now!
adbelvd chapter 23 . 8/12/2019
Great history, hope you will update it.
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
OMG! Somehow I thought this and was sooo into it! It's so good! I hope you pick again someday!