Reviews for What Should Have Been
Hewhorulesthesea chapter 23 . 3/25
Hey! You can’t just end it there! Does Daphne die?
DawningAurora chapter 1 . 3/10
I love this so much! Ugh... Can't wait to read the next chappie
Magnusss chapter 20 . 1/7
The story was honestly good until you involved the weasels.
batgirl1989 chapter 23 . 12/27/2017
It's been a year to the day since you updated. Did you abandon this story? I hope not. Update when you can.
Quatre Raberba chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
Normally I hate the Dramione pairing but in this story I kinda don't mind mostly cause in most cases Draco is a dick but in this story he's good.
Bosma17 chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
Please update
pclauink chapter 18 . 12/3/2017
pleasee update..
teenwriter827 chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
Okay the idea is great. It's new and definitely unseen before. However... The organization is horrible. It's extremely rushed and often incoherent. I like the idea but I feel that this story needs a full makeover, more in-depth. Less rushing and more explanations. Otherwise good story.
scaggsdr chapter 23 . 10/14/2017
Please, you left it at a cliffhanger. Please don't kill off Daphne
Alifromnm chapter 23 . 10/13/2017
Hope you come back to the storm. One of my favorites but don't like the cliffy since Dec!
Ilena Petrova chapter 23 . 10/8/2017
Are you ok? Will you co ti ue this amazing story? Because its been almost a year si ce yiu updated
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 23 . 9/7/2017
no no no why would you kill off Daph... please update this soon i just read the whole story in one sitting please update SOON!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/1/2017
This is one of my favourite stories.
I sincerely hope you are working away at many more chapters!
Also please dont kill Daphne off x
PixelizedGenocide chapter 23 . 8/28/2017
. . . . I fucking love this. And I fucking love you.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
poor little Hermione like a typical liberal it's not about doing more or better then purebloods but doing it well is where she needs to be. It's broken as all they do is argue and fight.