Reviews for Get Well Soon You Big Baby
Rikki-Chi chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved this. Skwisgaar trying to explain the situtation to Pickles was hilarious. Thanks for the awesome fic!
TheReaperXSophie chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Haha, aww made my night this did xD Poor Skwissy being ill, thank Odin for Toki to, ahem, "look after" him ;P
Gabby chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Fuck that was funny
Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Love this! ) this made my day lol
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
GUH. I usually don't like Toki/Skwisgaar, but the way you portrayed them here seemed really IC! Oh, devious Toki I might actually have to read more of these two... anyways! I really enjoyed this and look forward to reading your other work! Much Love, CPOP
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That was perfect! I love how you write those two.
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That was perfect! I love how you write those two.
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
. . . . . !

that was me letting out a quee only audible to dogs. it was just that fuckin' cute.
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aww, this was great! You did an awesome job on it, I love it. C:
lacking efficiency chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I just loved this whole story. So in character, so cute. _
Toejones chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm so in love with this :D
Oshii chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Whoa, a Toki/Skwis-centric fic that isn't just a bunch of fluffy bullshit? Nice! I appreciate the fact that you didn't turn Toki into a wibbling little baby. Also, this:

"It ams ancient Vikings thing!" Skwisgaar continued, unprompted.

"What?" It was Pickles that said it, but Toki also shot him a glance that said as much.

"Ja, totally brutals. On de long journeys at sea, if one of dems gots ill, another one would share body heatings with him to stop him from dying. Warm him up with manly, murderous spirits, you know, totally brutal."

killed me. I loved it, and I'm jealous that I never thought of Skwisgaar saying anything like that in my Metalocalypse fics.

This story made me happy.
Larien Mithrandir chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was so adorable!
Floria chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I liked this. It was cute without being too saccharine.
XxBloodyNightmaresxX chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was adorable :D

Ahahaha, Charles is going to get Pickles murdered in his sleep. xD