Reviews for Confession
PopcornUnicorn chapter 1 . 5/25
yo, that was an awesome story! I could barely notice it had been translated to english, but i thank you so much for translating it! My day was made better by this fic.
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hell Im really finished. Again an awesome story. Now youre definitely my favourite author! Your ShunUki stories are best Ive ever read! And Im reading them in slovak, czech, german and english language, so you can tell there are tonns of them Ive read. Im really glad I found you, because the time I offered was definitely worth of it.
God...I just love it! With each story you use something new. After those I read from you, I was wondering if you could write something from Shunsuis POV. And it is. As if reading my mind :D Nebiru rulez!
S. Rune chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Shunsui despair is awful, at least his wish came true.
Why is Shunsui is the one despairing? Why doesn't Ukitake despair once in a while?
lara5170 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I liked this
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Cute story. Really liked it. Though I prefer to believe the two of them got together way earlier, I definitely can see Kyouraku exactly as desperate, as you describe, if they didn't ;)

I like the way you describe the intense feelings. Good choice of words.

Thanks for a nice read!
figliedellatempesta chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
ahh, wow... I can so see this. you are the best shun-uki writer in the worldddd :D
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
*happy squeal* this is awesome! So adorable X3
threelittlebirds94 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OMG, hot! I love this! Write more like this. )
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Ahhww... So adorable... Fa v and alert (even though its finished)
your chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love your histories my dear...
RunicSiren chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Absolutely amazing! I'm so happy you translated this, made my day.
isaralove chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
awesome I meant .really like it

Notchka chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is a pretty excellent translation-it flows quite seamlessly in many places before you get tripped up by a grammatical error, or mischosen word. I have a hard time imagining that they would have waiting how many hundreds of years to have consummated a passion like this, but I quite like your delirious Shunsui. Somehow I never pictured him to be a "light weight" when it came to alcohol though-