Reviews for No Breaking Dawn
Hornet394 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I do like Ness, but I think it should have been Seth who imprinted on her... Jake should definitely end up with Lee

P.S. i was laughing when i saw the names xdd
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awwwwww... That was so sweet! ) I love the ending, Sentinel! D
Team Seth.Leah and Jake chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Did you atually tell him about blackwater? what did he say? I love your story...i was it were real!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I SO MUCH!

HHAHAHA was incredible.

It's so cute Taylor and Julia
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh, this is a great one-shot. I have to admit that I usually dont read real person fics, but this one I really, really liked. And Tay with Julia? HOLY JESUS! :-) But of course!

Could you imagine posting this o/s over at JBNP?

I now have to run and pimp this. It's so, so great!

Thank you for writing this.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Brilliant! The last paragraph about the four girls and not being able to change it but this might be enough, was perfect!
BlakStag chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I fucking loved this!

Especially the ending...

I felt like all of Jakes struggles for love were worthless when he imprinted on Ness, I literally cried when I read that part. I was just so ANGRY, you know? I felt so damn betrayed by Meyer, I thought Jake and Leah were gonna get it on!

Anyways, thanks for cheering me up. I'm reading loads of Blackwater today, but I'll cherish this one the most.
Andthelightswillguideyouhome chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
huge blackwater fan! i love this, i hate bella. i wish leah and jake got together in BD. i'm putting on my favorites :D
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow! That was amazing! And so realistic that I kind of wish that happened in real life! Lol. Loved it!
AllieBlack16 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
love the story and i would have done the same thing if i was one of the four girls
MioneWriter007 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
OMG That was awesome! I wish they had more fan fics with the real life characters! i wish Leah and Jacob ended up together too! BLACKWATER LOVE ROCKS AWESOME STORY!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
this was beautiful:

"See these spaces between your fingers" He said watching her face as she looked down at the fingers brushing over her palm and knuckles. "Do you know what there for?"

She frowned and turned her hand over studying it a moment. "No"

"There for me. Look" He said as he slipped his hand in hers and intertwined their fingers. "Me and only me. I fill this space, see? I will never leave you empty."
mkpd chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
BURN KRISTEN, BURN! lmao!
wolf lover22 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I have to admit this one was difficult for me to picture because all I could envision was little Taylor Lautner (little, because he's sooooooooo young!) and my cougarness was a little weirded out by that. But a good story as always, just a little strange to visualize the actors instead of the characters I make up in my head! ;0) hee hee
CallyGreen chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
i have an issue with the age gap. Its freaking huge! Esp since Taylor just turned 18. So why do I find it so damn hot? Its not fair. *narrows eyes* You're corrupting me! :) Not that i mind.

hehe loved Alex in this. He was so cute! Pity that he has a wife. :( Ew. Hated Chaske. And that made me sad cos he seems to be a likeable guy.

Anyway loved it! Pls write more Blackwater one-shots!