Reviews for Quiet In The Storm V1
I love your story, but why can't he have more hair?
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I think this is quite better then your latter version, which is still good, I hope you can contuinue with this plot line, there is quite abit of potential if you open your mind, not trying to imply anything rude,
Blackbird89.1 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
This is really great. Can you please update more.
readwritemanga chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
I hope you make Naruto un-bald
spoony285 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
finish the wave arc. its interesting enough.
Zinnv chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
honestly, though i do like the idea of a narutoxfu with the mute thing thrown in there, i do agree with your story probably needing to be stopped and redone. the general idea is good but the story itself so far has been a bit clunky with how the plot has been delivered and you have not done the best job explaining different facets of the plot. like i said though i like the general premises of what your doing with the plot but it definitely needs to be fleshed out quite a bit more on just what exactly is happening. i wish you luck and good writing and i look forward to possibly seeing your new version of this in the near future.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Making a whole chapter an authors note is against rules. Be careful in the future. At least do yourself a favor and finish up the wave arc so as not to leave on a cliffy for those who are following this story.

~Akai
The Master Fletcher chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
I personally think that u should just start the re write now, I can't wait to read it!
LS14 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
everything you said sounds fine to me not as majore of a change that i thought it would be
Starfire99 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Alright, I'm confused. Naruto isn't supposed to be able to talk. It's the entire premise of the story, but you have him speaking to "Ayame" in this chapter.
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Well it is understandable
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
It was bad enough that you were trashing English grammar. At least it's your own language. But then you had to bring in Japanese and fail hard at that too.

First of all, of course everyone calls Iruka by his name! Iruka literally translates as dolphin. Saying that everyone calls Iruka, Iruka... well it's redundant.

"Morning, Sensei Iruka." - When you use a Japanese honorific such as sensei, you place it AFTER the person's name like this

Iruka-sensei

Now sensei is unique because it can also stand alone. However, if the students were just going to call him Sensei, they would not say his name as well.

- - -

Now after his exam, your writing becomes a bit hard to follow. I have absolutely no clue why what happen did, or how a mute Naruto managed to summon and talk to an ANBU.
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
What happened to Kakashi? o.O
Balatros chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
I would suggest not finishing the arc, if you do against the wishes of your own plot bunny then it will make it harder and harder to get into a story you do wish to write.

Jesse
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
You really should get back to this dude. This story is kicking a LOT of a** and I'm more than sure other fans are anxious to find out why Fu is a wanted Criminal.

I might have an idea but I won't say anything since it's not to be exact.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »