Reviews for Don't Judge Me When You Made The Same Mistake
cafemm chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
The story is incomplete right? I would really like to see the end some day :(
Nice work by the way, I enjoyed it.
The Masked Duck chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I swear, Rosh was the most annoying little douchebag in the universe. He should be hit by a bus.

I like the way this captures Jaden's perspective. We need more of that around the website.
author2be3 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Im confused on this chapter! I know, I know, just wait until the next part comes, BUT I WANNA KNOW!
nici-kitty chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Gasp! Rosh is ignoring Jaden? Poor Jaden. Uhh, yeah. Looking forward to more 8D
nici-kitty chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Hehe, nice. There isn't much JadenxRosh on here. Very interesting so far... the only thing that made me kinda go 'uhh' was the line "Believed to feed them to Banthas. Why? we do not know."

Yeah, I dunno... Um, anyway! Very good, and I'm looking forward to more! 8D
author2be3 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
OMG! I AM LOVING THIS STORY!
shanesnest chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I hope you realize you're taking on a bit of a challenge, pairing Rosh and Jaden. I've noticed a lot of anti-Rosh sentiment on the 'Net and personally can't stand the guy myself.

At the same time, I enjoyed reading your story for a number of reasons. First, you capture very well the loneliness of being a hero. It's one thing when you've just defeated a great menace and everyone's singing your praises. It's another entirely months later when life has more or less gotten back to normal and no seems to remember or care.

There's also the dichotomy between Rosh and Jaden. I really like how you illustrated the differences. Rosh is the outgoing, sometimes overly friendly person that everyone gets along with while Jaden's the quiet loner who wants friends, but doesn't know how to get them and suffers because of it.

You also show the leftover Jaden has inside her in Chapter 1. One can't come as close to the Dark Side as she did without some effects.

The dream sequence is Chapter 2 was AWESOME! For a moment, I thought it was for real!

I thought Rosh was a bit harsh to Jaden. I mean, given what he did and all in Academy, who is he to mouth off to her now? But then again, that's Rosh all over. Talk first, and ask questions later. I felt as Jaden did about his apology, just how sincere was he?

It was definitely sincere in Chapter 3 and I like how you teased with that almost-kiss. You've got me wondering if Jaden's feelings about being alone is going to drive her away from the other Jedi and perhaps Rosh will need to be the rescuer this time.

Will be looking forward to further updates!
Mirror Rain chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Yes I am going to make Jaden and Rosh a pairing, I just hope I haven't screwed things up a bit.

And I will also keep going untill I am finished. _
somewhat inactive chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Nice, so far 8D Looking forward to more. You're going to pair them?
xRandomestx chapter 1 . 10/1/2010