Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: An Ed, Edd n Eddy Story
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 4 . 3/19
When I was younger I always sort of viewed the Eds and the Powerpuff Girls as rivals, but now I view them both as two parts to a much bigger picture that was the original Cartoon Network. I must say that I really enjoyed this chapter because it reminded me of just how cool an EEnE/PPG crossover really could've been (you did not disappoint). I also thought the battle against Mojo was pretty fun to read, the battle was nicely detailed and the Eds definitely shown that they can hang with the Powerpuff Girls. My favorite part was when Ed and Eddy pulled off that sweet Thunder/Shield combo and destroyed a good amount of Mojo's Heartless army.

All in all, this was a fun chapter and I can't wait to read/review chapter 5 (once I have time of course, and again I'm really sorry about all the delays between reviews).
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 3 . 3/10
(Sorry for the late review, I've been a bit busy)

I feel a little embarrassed for not figuring out that that girl Double D talked with was Dee Dee (even though you described her appearance perfectly), but once you mentioned Dexter, I immediately knew who she was (it also took me a minute to figure out that Father was the same Father from Kids Next Door). It's also very cool that TOM from Toonami is here too, and I hear you man, I used to love watching Dragon Ball/Z, Mobile Fighter G-Gundam, Zoids, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Knights of the Zodiac (to name a few) back in the early 2000s, but I guess the people at Cartoon Network heard your wish because Toonami is back and better than ever now.

I honestly love where this is going, I can't wait to read chapter 4.
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 2 . 2/24
Wow, this was pretty heavy. It saddens me that the Eds' world is gone now, but clearly this isn't the end. Also I agree with your reasoning as to which Ed gets which weapon. My only question is who is "Her"? Marie? Nazz?...I guess I'll find out later on in the story.
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 1 . 2/23
I gotta say I like how this story is starting out, it's really making me look forward to reading chapter 2. Ok, there were a few grammar mistakes here and there, but who cares? This story has a great premise and the very idea of this story makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Charles Howard chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Can you updated this story chapter 30 is gonna feature a man with a pink gem so can you update ?
Lux Bravo chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
That was a really melancholic ending, but I loved it! I loved this chapter! I loved this story, even if it took me ages to finish it! xD it was good to see Normadomus (since I presume that was him) returned to his human form, and it was also good to see Peach Creek restored. I can't believe the story is over, but what a ride it's been!

-Lux Bravo
Lux Bravo chapter 28 . 5/17/2014
I'm so sorry it took me so long to read this chapter... But it was well worth the wait! I immensely enjoyed all the fight scenes, you always write them so well!

It was good to return to Peach Creek, I suppose, even if it was just a ruin... And how nice of Prankster to help the trio out for once! Although I wonder what exactly lies in store for them just now. I guess I'll have to wait until reading the next chapter to find out!

-Lux Bravo
i'm sorry chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
I am sorry for my hateful review it's regrettable it's just I take hate badly and whenever I am exposed to it I just have a temper tantrum which is normal since I have a hair trigger temper cough tv tropes cough I just can not say I'm sorry a lot what I did was monstrous but that proves that humans can and will be judging evil sociopathic soul crushing monsters I'm worthless now and dirty I swore like a sailor and was a jackass and I mean the donkeys not the swear people I'm sorry it's your story your reality you make the changes you decide who lives and who get' s to die just please don't try to get revenge on shows that irk you it just proves that the only difference between us and Neanderthals is that we're less hairy thank you and also food battle is the only way this depressing review can get awesome' start epic music'
Kyubbifox9 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
reading it right now, currently chapter 5 with whats his face... ... is my favourite hahaha
godofmadness43 chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
well that was epic, also seems the book now has his old body, can't wait for the last story!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
Hooray! The Eds have made it home safe and sound! :)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 28 . 3/28/2013
Thank you! Thank you so much for updating!

The final battle went well, but the story still has one more chapter to go.

Off to read it now. :)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Please update! I want to see what happens in part two!
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
Um... is this a bad time to say that you forgot about Marie?
lex102 chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
Question. is there going to be a sequel with regular show. i suggest that in the world from regular show, rigby either becomes a heartless or a nobody. or mordecai and rigby can be a summon. either way, please continue. this story is good. but because of the wait, i started the story over. thats all.

P.S heres an idea for a chapter scene. but not from the cartoon network thing. Double D said, "ed what do you have there?" ed said "Oh just a paper saying, V.F.D, wonder what that means." DExter said, "It must be about that new world down there." Double D. then grabbed his keyblade, and said. Rigby, come on Im sorry mordecai is dead by the way. but lets go." rigby yelled, "alright!"