Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: An Ed, Edd n Eddy Story
Charles Howard chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Can you updated this story chapter 30 is gonna feature a man with a pink gem so can you update ?
Lux Bravo chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
That was a really melancholic ending, but I loved it! I loved this chapter! I loved this story, even if it took me ages to finish it! xD it was good to see Normadomus (since I presume that was him) returned to his human form, and it was also good to see Peach Creek restored. I can't believe the story is over, but what a ride it's been!

-Lux Bravo
Lux Bravo chapter 28 . 5/17/2014
I'm so sorry it took me so long to read this chapter... But it was well worth the wait! I immensely enjoyed all the fight scenes, you always write them so well!

It was good to return to Peach Creek, I suppose, even if it was just a ruin... And how nice of Prankster to help the trio out for once! Although I wonder what exactly lies in store for them just now. I guess I'll have to wait until reading the next chapter to find out!

-Lux Bravo
i'm sorry chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
I am sorry for my hateful review it's regrettable it's just I take hate badly and whenever I am exposed to it I just have a temper tantrum which is normal since I have a hair trigger temper cough tv tropes cough I just can not say I'm sorry a lot what I did was monstrous but that proves that humans can and will be judging evil sociopathic soul crushing monsters I'm worthless now and dirty I swore like a sailor and was a jackass and I mean the donkeys not the swear people I'm sorry it's your story your reality you make the changes you decide who lives and who get' s to die just please don't try to get revenge on shows that irk you it just proves that the only difference between us and Neanderthals is that we're less hairy thank you and also food battle is the only way this depressing review can get awesome' start epic music'
Kyubbifox9 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
reading it right now, currently chapter 5 with whats his face... ... is my favourite hahaha
godofmadness43 chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
well that was epic, also seems the book now has his old body, can't wait for the last story!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
Hooray! The Eds have made it home safe and sound! :)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 28 . 3/28/2013
Thank you! Thank you so much for updating!

The final battle went well, but the story still has one more chapter to go.

Off to read it now. :)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Please update! I want to see what happens in part two!
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
Um... is this a bad time to say that you forgot about Marie?
lex102 chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
Question. is there going to be a sequel with regular show. i suggest that in the world from regular show, rigby either becomes a heartless or a nobody. or mordecai and rigby can be a summon. either way, please continue. this story is good. but because of the wait, i started the story over. thats all.

P.S heres an idea for a chapter scene. but not from the cartoon network thing. Double D said, "ed what do you have there?" ed said "Oh just a paper saying, V.F.D, wonder what that means." DExter said, "It must be about that new world down there." Double D. then grabbed his keyblade, and said. Rigby, come on Im sorry mordecai is dead by the way. but lets go." rigby yelled, "alright!"
lex102 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I would like if you make a sequel with batman and, forgive me. VEGGIE TALES. OR JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH, and. well you get the picture
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Even though this is only the first chapter. I feel that this is quite well written.
PenGator3 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
That thing you do, destroying Johnny Test, now that shit was cash!
Arandomdude chapter 27 . 1/1/2012
Come on man, finish this this! This is cool!