Reviews for Am I too late?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
omg Nicole, all the suspense and then BAM let's make out! heheh loved it :)
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I very sorry if i dont proof read my work properly. I'll true to correct the errors as much as i can :). And i'll try to update more often, I've had writers block lately and am trying to write another story as well.
H.A. Taylor chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
I'm going to say this bluntly but you need to proof read your work or get a beta to help you out
boothiebabe chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
great story hope you update soon
bblover228 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Good start to the story thought wise, but you use alot of the wrong form of words; brake should be break, chose is choice, to name a couple. (spelling too). I hope you are able to update more often than every 2 months also.
dark but so Lovely chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
new reader love it post more soon!
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
o.0 omg that was awsme :D (i spelled awesome wrong :P)
penelope1985 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Τhe spelling is terrible.
quigely chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
So good! Is this going to be a longer story? I hope so!
Val.W.3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
i cant wait to read more i loved it
chymom chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I like the idea but can you slow the pace down a little please. You moved from Booth saying no way to making out with her in a second. If he was that pissed even if they went to bed togheter it wouldn't be love would it. Wouldn't it just be seeing what they were missing. Like he did with Rebecca or Cam? I can't wait to see where you take this next.
BelleBones chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Please don't tell me he is going to push her away after this! If he does, that is game over...no more chances. It'll be just like Cam predicted at the beginning of season 4 "You break that shell and change your mind, she'll die of loneliness before she ever trusts someone again." At least Brennan honestly thought she was doing what was best for him when she rejected him. Can't wait to read more!