Reviews for Slamming a Revolving Door
northerlywind chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Haha, nice fic. Got a little confusing towards the end (is this a one shot or...?) but I really liked the concept overall.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Okay, wow. This? Awesome. Where are all your reviews? Is there no justice in the world for awesome stories like this? I mean, damn. The whole 'bisexuals do not actually exist' trope is one of those incredibly annoying prejudices that is, in some ways, even worse than outright derision. People don't call you evil- they essentially call you nothing. You are not an actual thing; you don't exist, you CAN'T exist because you don't fit into their tiny worldview. So yeah, Artie's angst here is pretty relatable. I love that you tied the situation to the Finn/Kurt blowout. It was a nice way to give some perspective without making the situations so identical as to be redundant. I also love that you didn't end it with reconciliation, because, seriously, that was a BITCH thing to say. :-/

Good take on a painful situation.
2random4words chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wh is it that Tina is always the bad guy but tina can do no wrong it bugs me great story though
dilma chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
great story

honestly, I find my self feel so sorry for Tina..

I mean she was kinda paranoid, and I think I'd be paranoid too with that kind of circumtances. And with everyone feel dissapointed , shooting glare, blaming everything on her without trying to understand, her life must be really misreable..

I just wish that there will times when artie doesn't become the victim...

But well you have , briliant idea, amd wonderful story...
TheCommonGleek chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Nice story, I really enjoyed it and it's message!