Reviews for Embraceable Maggoty Thoughts
zechirator chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is so sweet :)
emmagraceling chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I liked this and was pleasantly surprised by the lack of true m rated material. On that note, I would strongly encourage you lower the rating on this story to encourage more readers.
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow, that was really good. I like how this is all about Ginny and her feelings...Good job :)
gingerlily chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
wow this is really really really good!i can imagine it being written by J.K.R! really really nice.
4LJ chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
i don't have any words that can fully and honeslty compliment this story.

i'd like to say it was brilliant, but it was so much more than that. the one important thing in literature that most writers never realise immediately is getting into the reader's head, making the reader think about the message the writer is trying to portray, and i think with this you have successfully achieved that.

'be yourself. Don't bend to popular belief. don't bend to society.'

really touched...
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Very nice story, but am curious what "Fuckwittage" is supposed to mean. Would like to see how Harry & Ginny get together from your p.o.v.-I think your story has promise and I'd like to see how you see them getting together. Thanks for writing!
RiverOwl128 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was really nicely done! A great read. I think you should write some more Harry/Ginny missing moments...
catch me if u can chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is just lovely, thanks so much for sharing!
Nettis92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I really enjoyd reading this:) Beautiful
Feff chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Very nice!

MissWes chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
loved it:) beaurifully written.
DanielWhite chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
m1i9n8h9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
it's a good start , will you keep it up ?