Reviews for Come Back Soon
Cute Kirby chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
These are all great characterizations, and I love how they're all bound together with that little refrain. I am a bit disappointed there was one for Tatsuki and Orihime, though.
Cute Kirby chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Hmmm, this is kinda tough. I originally guessed Tatsuki, based on the tone, but Kon would be more likely to know about the twin's reactions . . . and if it's set during Ichigo's training with the Vizards it could also be Rukia. Rukia would explain both the tone (i.e. threats) and knowledge of the family, I suppose.
rayningnight chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
I've read all of these, and they're all FANTASTIC and SO in character and amazing and I LOVE THEM TO TEARS (...though, I didn't cry, the story strikes me still).
However, THIS chapter, the eleventh, is bugging me. I'm having doubts that it's Rukia, despite the tone of the writing, because she hasn't called Ichigo's sisters by their names EVER I don't think, so I'm leaning towards Tatsuki, but then I think, "But when would she ever have these thoughts?" and I draw a blank.
I've been able to tell who's who for each chapter (they're pretty obvious with the way you add in the way they call others, like "Hisana" or "Kaien" [who, I thought was Rukia at first before you clearly wrote "Shunsui"] and all that). But THE ELEVENTH IS BUGGING ME.
Will you let an "epilogue chapter" with who was who? Or could you just PM for the eleventh one?

Thanks for the awesome story/snippet/drabble thing!
Rayne
caketop chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
What? What?
Okay, fine, just take my heart and give it a papercut and drop it in a vat of tears and lemon juice, whatever, okay.
?..that aside, everything was beautiful and epically sad. I rolled around the floor and cried for a bit.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Poor Momo.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
I love how Ichigo calls Byakuya a git. He is one sometimes.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Porr Renji a least now he friends with her again.
leostarx chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
It's finished? D The last chapter's not about missing another, but of promising of a return I really hope that Gin's alright... I really enjoyed reading these stories! Keep it up ]
leostarx chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
Eh, I had no idea who this was but I think the speaker is... Rukia? This seems to be during the time when Ichigo was having Visored training...
leostarx chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
Coincidentally, the Tenth chapter had the Tenth Captain's POV 8D. How had things become like that between them indeed... I sure hope Hinamori's alright by now (after the war) - if not, I'm not sure how she would ever be alright again...
leostarx chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
*Sighs and shakes head* It's depressing to see Hinamori in a mess after her Captain left and for her to think that she's alone when her friends are still around for her. For her state then, there's only one word: Denial.
leostarx chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Wait, did he attempt to persuade Nanao to listen in to a Captains' meeting? Bet she wasn't very happy about that XD The way Kyoraku had recitified his point was really well done - one can tell to some extent just how much he, and Nanao, miss Lisa in this short chapter ]
leostarx chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
He didn't really make her come back with them, but the whole purpose of his trip to Soul Society was fulfilled satisfyingly anyway. Determined and hell-bent on rescuing Rukia, this is Ichigo alright D
leostarx chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Fond memories of the past... At least their relationship is much better in the present (probably) by now. ]
leostarx chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Trying to deal with one's loss is always hard. A sweet but sad chapter, this really tugs at one's heart.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »