Reviews for other boy
seyaloref chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I'm a loyal fan of clulu shippers. And yet, i can't helped myself loving cc and suzaku here. They're character in this story blend together. Creating a new hint of romance. Well not really,because it's more on sexual need rather than romantic one. But still,you make it quite believable that Suzaku have fallen for C.C. Hope you'll update soon. It's a very brilliant don't abandon this one.

P.S It's my third time reading this story.
Howlx100 chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Plzzzzzzz! UPDATE! I think I'm gonna go nuts if I don't know what happens next! Xc. XD
sandramon chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
I am still waiting, just for you to know how awesome this fic was. More than four years an you still got me coming back. Excellent job
Jeri chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
Please, please finish this. I'm sure it's the last thing on your mind, but this was an expertly written story and i am dying to know the end.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Never understood this immature contempt that Lelouch fans have for Suzaku because he tried to find a way outside of war and murder to try and meet his goals. Yeah how dare he try to find a peaceful solution. I mean I get it interferes with the nerd power fantasy that is Code Geass if Lelouch is not shown to be in the absolute right at all times but come on. You people can't see any merit in what Suzaku was trying to do? As for Suzaku being 'weak' bull. The reason C.C. chose Lelouch is because she wanted Britannia destroyed and he was the one between the two striving for that goal.
Marguerite Lily chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Only one chapter left? Oh my, I'm rooting for more CC X Suzaku moments. I wonder where is CC. Hmmn, Suzaku's totally missing her, lol. Anyway, please update and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more chapters ahead. Please continue your awesome work. Good luck. And yes, I so love this fic to pieces 3
Marguerite Lily chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Kudos! By far, this is one of the best CC X Suzaku fics I've read. And you must know that you have a knack in writing them so in character. Please write more fics with this pairing and I hope that you continue this incredibly good story. Please more CC X Suzaku fics. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
Juleezy chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I've been rewatching Code Geass recently, and I was always fascinated by the idea of C.C. and Suzaku somehow being together. As a result, I've been scourging the net for any form of them, but alas, there are barely any (and even fewer or to none well-written ones).

I liked the way you wrote them, especially your C.C. since most tend to write her in the most cliche way - a main female character irrevocably in love with the other main male character with just a little sprinkle of the actual C.C.

I also liked the way you wrote Suzaku and his internal struggle with Lelouch and how C.C. always compares them to each other, him sometimes taking the bait and sometimes not. This was almost exactly how I thought of their couldhavebeenshouldhavebeen relationship post R2 (I was thinking about writing a oneshot or twoshot or, for the hell of it, a friggin' multific almost exactly like this before I read it).

Everything seemed to tie together so well like a pair of shoelace strings until I reached the part when Suzaku was being a complete idiot to the ending where he's in self-denial to realizing... it's been exactly over 2 years since you updated this.

Even though I've noticed you've moved on from the Code Geass fandom to the Teen Wolf fandom, I believe that you could at least have some smidgen of inspiration or writing to FINALLY complete this. C'mon, do it for the all of us waiting (I'm hoping that you'll kick yourself back into gear like the last time it took you 2 years to update)!

Anyway, good luck and good job.
LaReveuse17 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I know it's been like 2 years since the last update, and this looks like a dead fic already, but this really is an awesome story. I've never really shipped CC and Suzaku together, but the fics I've read made me ship them. And this is probably the best story I've read about them.
HayaaShigure-kun chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Hello,author-san.. :3 this story is the best,really...
The best of ccsuzaku fanfic.. XDD
Curious for chap.3 ... seems it been 2 years since you post the chap.2 X'D

I'm craving for chapter 3! ;;A;; i hope you read this and update the chap 3.. XDD

Go author-san! You can make it to the last chap!
Pixelated Optimism chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I know this may be pointless but I do plea that you might as well finish this because it is so good and deep and actually you were able to capture the things CG are well known for.

Hopefully :)
edmaster2 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
One more chapter what happened?
Wenxi chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Interesting, a rare pair, but you write it quite well.
Mary chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
One chapter left I know it's been forever since you updated but boy it would make my year of you did!
AliasN chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Hello there,

Just thought I'd say how much I love this fic. It's just very well written and interesting in how it explores the characters and the relationship between them. This fic alone had made me a fan of this pairing despite never really considering it before.

Anyway, it'll have been a year since the last update on Thursday I see, so I don't know if this fic has been abandoned or what, but I truly hope to see the last chapter eventually. Even without it, you have written a very good story and probably among my favorites for this series.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »