Reviews for The misadventures of ty the tasmanian tiger
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
i love this fanfiction but shazza isnt stupid and its kinda bothering me that you made her that way. Hay just sayin mate. Forgive me !
heypresto33 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I just want to point out that yes, the Bigfoot and the Sasquatch are exactly the same thing. Also, please remember that this is themed in Australia and that the Bigfoot nor Sasquatch exists in our region. But, We do have the equivalent of a Bigfoot or Sasquatch. He is called the Yowi and only exists in Australia. Just saying, OK mate?
heypresto33 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
LOL this is just getting better and better!
Do you wanna' hear a secret mate? You do? OK I technically don't know if you do or not but oh well I'll tell you anyway. Here goes... IHAVEACRUSHONSLY
heypresto33 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
My character points for the last two chapters.

•Sly seems to be the only one with any brains
•For such a stupid Dingo, Shazza can be extremely irritating
•Ty isn't very cautious or involved, yet really humorous
•It seems to me like Nellie has a crush on Sly! Ooh La La!

All round, you've done a great job on the character plots!
heypresto33 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
LOL guts went everywhere what a great line! This is great I can't wait to read the rest only just started! But I guess it would have been a little better if you had of used a bit more Aussie language. This is not a flame, just consrtructive crictsism, OK mate? Instead of Nellie having said "Oh crud!" you could have gotten Nellie to say something like "Crikey!" or "Struth!" I'm just saying that's all. I'm Aussie so I should know. Other than that, great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I love this game series!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Nice! Like it!
kdsoccer chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
This just does not seem like ty at all, just... it seems like they all hate eachother and they are not friends and Sly just seems alot more mean then he acually is now.
kdsoccer chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
these fan fictions just dont seem like ty at all, they seem like a good version of ty as a child but as he is now, he is a lot more mature then this storie is giving him credit for.
Sam chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Keep on writing cause you're good!
yoshifan900 chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
XD. Nice one! Everyone takes out on Sly, cause he can be a bitch at times! The unsults are good!
DeeDee chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Lol..The next chapter might be a snowfight that leads into

more what I think might happen!XD Its already

funny!An its barely two chapters so far!

Its not random but its FUNNY AS HECK!

Great Job!

PLEASE make more
BlueStar209 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
The story is ok. What you really need though is a beta reader. Someone to read your chapters before you post them and correct typos, grammar, or anything else. I love the story and would love to be your beta reader. Contact me through my profile if you're interested. If not me you can find other bets readers ion here.