Reviews for fate wrapped in paper or plastic
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
OMG this was amazing!
Shananigan chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
And that we a damn good fic. Great job with such a difficult subject matter.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I have to say, my favorite section of them all was also one of the shortest.

"She tosses her engagement ring over a bridge.

It doesn't make a sound as it hits the water."

I don't know why, but I just loved that bit so, so much. This pairing has always had a place in my heart, and you've written them excellently. So happy I found this! :)
Quick1salgron chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Assess so cute I really wanted the baby to be pucks :(
Darcys Lady chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hey there,

I love this story - when I read the first few lines I realized that I had read it before but I don't think it will ever loses the power it has over me. So beautifully bitter sweet. DL.
A Amanda A chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Amazing :)
CarmenMauri chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was so poignant and so beautiful and wow. I literally cried like the wuss I am! Your Puck was so understanding and I really loved the way you made him so take-charge. It's just the way Puck would react if anything befell Quinn on the show. As for your Quinn, I really liked the way you sort of muted her emotions, since that's what happens to battered women.

Honestly, great job! I loved it. :)
emilyforprez chapter 1 . 10/4/2010

this. is. so. good.

i was smiling like a fool at the end. puck taking care of her, oh my goodness. it's just so sweet. fantastic job!
GingerGleek chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow, so amazing!
dreamsfilltheemptysky chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I really liked this. Puck and Quinn future fics are like crack to me, especially the angsty ones.
ktsm10 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wonderful story

Great job!

theresatheresa20 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I loved it! It was just perfect, so them and so right. I am though firmly choosing to believe the baby was Puck's, but I do think it was great you showed him supporting her no matter, spawn of evil or not.

Excellent, excellent, excellent! Love it!