Reviews for Lots of Little Things
T chapter 111 . 3/15
I can't believe almost all of 111 chapters in one day :0 but it was just too good to put down! (TuT)
T chapter 58 . 3/15
The image of Wally running around the watch tower with a box of baby rats that say "Free" is the best thing ever. And I just know that if that actually happened the other Justice Leaguers wouldn't be fazed OR surprised since it IS Wally and they face weird stuff all the time XD
T chapter 56 . 3/15
A ball pitt bed seems more like a blessing to me xD only they would those type of relationship problems
T chapter 53 . 3/15
Oh Linda & Piper are just precious XD
T chapter 46 . 3/15
I feel ya Piper haha
T chapter 41 . 3/15
Aw I love the concept of the rats being able to talk but just holding out on ppl! :)
T chapter 38 . 3/15
That's really twisted
T chapter 4 . 3/14
lol James, they are children
REBD chapter 111 . 5/3/2013
All of that was funny! :D just read the hole thing and really liked it
Guest chapter 82 . 5/2/2013
How'd you fit that in your pocket?"

Boom Tube Space!
Guest chapter 72 . 5/2/2013
Did Piper sneak out before James woke up? Now James would have to chase after her with a breakfast tray.
Guest chapter 70 . 5/2/2013
/ People keep saying we'd get along," /

I'm remain disappointed that Piper and Ollie never did a team-up in the comics.
Guest chapter 68 . 5/2/2013
/He'd conquered most of his anger management issues, but he still didn't like to think of other people touching HIS boyfriend.../

I think possessiveness is supposed to be a bad thing, but that's part of why I can see Earl is attractive, so long as possessiveness is in par with /protectiveness/ (often times, it /isn't/).
Guest chapter 51 . 5/2/2013
I just tell kids that swearing is a privilege only adults get to exercise when we are old enough to vote and pay income taxes.
Guest chapter 50 . 5/2/2013
's actually a member of the Justice League-/

But Zatanna not a stiff shirt, she dated John Constantine, which in addition to having gone to prison for /a/ murder that he /didn't/ commit (not that time), lives off conning people and fraud.