Reviews for Lots of Little Things
REBD chapter 111 . 5/3/2013
All of that was funny! :D just read the hole thing and really liked it
Guest chapter 82 . 5/2/2013
How'd you fit that in your pocket?"

Boom Tube Space!
Guest chapter 72 . 5/2/2013
Did Piper sneak out before James woke up? Now James would have to chase after her with a breakfast tray.
Guest chapter 70 . 5/2/2013
/ People keep saying we'd get along," /

I'm remain disappointed that Piper and Ollie never did a team-up in the comics.
Guest chapter 68 . 5/2/2013
/He'd conquered most of his anger management issues, but he still didn't like to think of other people touching HIS boyfriend.../

I think possessiveness is supposed to be a bad thing, but that's part of why I can see Earl is attractive, so long as possessiveness is in par with /protectiveness/ (often times, it /isn't/).
Guest chapter 51 . 5/2/2013
I just tell kids that swearing is a privilege only adults get to exercise when we are old enough to vote and pay income taxes.
Guest chapter 50 . 5/2/2013
's actually a member of the Justice League-/

But Zatanna not a stiff shirt, she dated John Constantine, which in addition to having gone to prison for /a/ murder that he /didn't/ commit (not that time), lives off conning people and fraud.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
/"I think you damn well know how the team up went," The Cold bunny squeaked in a cartoon voice. "We need opposable thumbs. You're gonna help us, right?"/

OMG, I want to pick Cold up and pet him!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
/"I'm a youngest son that's not a cleric. My reward interests are more earthly."/

I like to imagine that a leer accompanied that line.
Guest chapter 98 . 5/2/2013
/and he was longing for the days when Gotham was rife with psychopaths. Which was definitely its own problem right there./

Because how could Gotham not be filled with thugs, being Gotham, the Gotham that was the reality after his parents was killed and didn't come back?
caylender chapter 111 . 2/19/2013
I loved all of these. Piper's one of my favorite characters. (He didn't used to be, but he's growing on me.) So I loved the focus on him.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 111 . 10/30/2012
This is so cute! I hope it continues. :3
JenniferJ chapter 111 . 7/12/2012
I think if you take an exploding yo yo to the crotch, torn pants aren't going to be your biggest worry.
Guest chapter 111 . 7/9/2012
English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Callette chapter 111 . 7/5/2012
I love these stories... I just read a bunch of them and they're just brilliant. I enjoyed 'Happy ending' in particular; of course Bruce would hate that world. Heh. Pride A was hilarious too. I love your characterization of Piper and Trickster. (I pretty much only read Batfamily stuff, so I was surprised to enjoy these so much... I think I'm going to have to read more Flash - I don't suppose you have any recommendations?). Thanks for the awesome stories.