Reviews for The Fallen
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Arrogance and love with just a touch of denial. XD
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh, this. FreeVerse is so hard to pull off, but you did it brilliantly here. I lovelovelove how you wrote Jesse; he was so in character.

Absolutely fantastic piece :)

-Dom
with the monsters chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So, ohmygod, I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved this. This is easily one of the most beautiful things I've ever read - the flow is perfect, each word is dramatic and just fits absolutely flawlessly into the wonderful whole. I mean, I always knew you were a fucking amazing writer, but this has just blown me away. FreeVerse, in my opinion, is really difficult to do - but here you've not only done it, you've nailed it completely and utterly.

Your Jesse is so perfectly flawed - there are so many ways you used to describe him that I want to quote at you, but then I'd just be flooding this whole box. Because, the thing is, this is so wonderful I can't believe you're not the writer of Glee! You've got right into Jesse's head/heart/soul, and you've lain him open and, even though he's tainted, you've made him /beautiful/.

I loveloveloved the way he thought of Rachel - I thought that was utterly brilliantly in-character - and I just ... wow. You've blown me away, even though this is my seventh or eight time reading this.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved this. It was perfect and incandescent and OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU. WITH ALL MY HEART.
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love when you write in this style. So awesome!
TerraMichelle101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh. My. GOD!

I haven't seen Glee, and when I saw this story in my alerts I wasn't planning in reading it. Even if it was from you. BUT I kinda made the mistake (which I'm glad I did) of reading the preview, and what can I say, I was hooked! :D And this was just AMAZING. I really like how I kinda get what he's saying, thinking, feeling, but at the same time it's kinda confusing :\

I think I just fell in love with a character I'd never heard of. :p
fearinourminds chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
O loved it!
IndifferentIgnorance chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love the bold/itallic effects you do, I should use them sometime...

I get the feeling you like Jesse :)
stealingheaven chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
PAIGE. MY GOD, THIS WAS AMAZING. and not just becaus i have a soft spot for jesse.

i love stories written in this style, though, and you do such a lovely job with them it's just weiurdfnj. words cannot describe my feelings towards this.

p.s. i miss you! come sail over here in your pirate ship! ;)

-marisa :)