Reviews for Your Love
please keep writing
bella14340 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Wow
XxJasmineMxX chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Hi, my name is Jasmine.. well I have ideas for you.. i'm a fan of this already and iv ejust read it :D... maybe.. have Giana take bella to the throne room of the volturi.. have ehr say to Aro.. she wants to be immortal (sorry for typos.. im tired..)) and Alec.. he catches her eye.. he wanted to change her.. it went good. And..he fount out he was practicly in love with the human girl he was going to kill himself adding pain..to the girl he wanted to steal away from Edward.. I hope this inspires you

Jasmine (age 16)
iamastar chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
you are an amazing writer and it would be greatly appreciated if you continued this story
Sweet163 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Do not worry, when inspiration strikes you updated. :)
Please update soon.
MissBumpy chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Please don't go cry in a corner! You haven't let us down, you have made us wait in anticipation... I understand the pressures of school and other activities so I can relate. Just take you time and I am sure each chapter will be worth the wait! :)

MB
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Update! Pleaseeee!
I beg of you!
Or i will commit suicide, no joke o_o
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
UPDATE SOON
DreamChaser17 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Great chapter!:D can't wait for more!
Lyli Salvatore Volturi chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I love the story!

Update when you can, I would patiently (well not to much) wait.
Cassy chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Im so impatient for what wil happen!
1HOPE2LOVE3PEACE4WEALLNEEDIT chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Ik im not the fifth but all i can say is THANK YOU. I waited forever... I wasnt gonna give up but i was doubting you were gonna come back. Its been a long time so update soon. Little me must have liked this story so im staying faithful:-).

Love, 1234 WE ALL NEED IT
Yessi-love1619 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Ahhh Amazing I love this story update soon so glad to see u back :D
Lyli Salvatore Volturi chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Please dont
hold this story
THE-AUTHORAndrea chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Okay, I didn't expect my story to become a hit!Thank you guys sooooooo much! Well then lovelies I will work on a nice long beautiful chapter for you guys. You probably all want to kill me but thats okay! I'll make it up to you guys!

Andrea :P
PS- read your reviews, you guys are beautiful :) And to 1Hope, i've decided to wake up from my really comfy bed :P